This Still One Of The Most Demonic Uplifting Songs

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Honestly one of my favorite songs of the past two decades, and I mean that. But you can't expect these siddity "I'm not like you negroes" ass fags to peep game.
And the coli's greatest co-signing ass dikk riding ass nikka showing up doing what he does best, speaking without knowing shyt

What kinda game am I missing by not enjoying a threating ass song that literally has the artists funeral in the video. Mo3 shouldnt even be dead but it was goofy ass nikkas like you that encouraged the beef that got him killed.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And the coli's greatest co-signing ass dikk riding ass nikka showing up doing what he does best, speaking without knowing shyt

What kinda game am I missing by not enjoying a threating ass song that literally has the artists funeral in the video. Mo3 shouldnt even be dead but it was goofy ass nikkas like you that encouraged the beef that got him killed.

You not missing anything. Nobody asked anyone to enjoy the song. The premise of this thread was to highlight how a song sounded demonic but soulful/uplifting. I expected people to maybe post other songs with similar qualities. But instead, nikkas are doing what they do best, which is crying and being holier than thou over a rapper. nikkas who log into their account on a rap forum, then thumb they nose down at rap all day. nikkas who act as if they never in their life enjoyed a song with any type of violence or negativity in it. That type shyt

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
You not missing anything. Nobody asked anyone to enjoy the song. The premise of this thread was to highlight how a song sounded demonic but soulful/uplifting. I expected people to maybe post other songs with similar qualities. But instead, nikkas are doing what they do best, which is crying and being holier than thou over a rapper. nikkas who log into their account on a rap forum, then thumb they nose down at rap all day. nikkas who act as if they never in their life enjoyed a song with any type of violence or negativity in it. That type shyt
fukk yo thoughts bytch! Writing dissertations and shyt

fukk nikka we playing this song on your man’s grave and laughing how you run from ban bets just like you running from them Memphis nikkas with no get back ! 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You put all this extra shyt on me, when all I said was i didnt like this song because of what happened to the man that shouldnt have happened. You got me confused with nikkas you argue with all day, take that shyt up with them nikkas about rap in general, I never made those kind of statements

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Right on que my lil bytch in here. I make a thread, my lil bytch gon come running in here like the lil bytch she is. Look at her yall. Check my bytch out

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You put all this extra shyt on me, when all I said was i didnt like this song because of what happened to the man that shouldnt have happened. You got me confused with nikkas you argue with all day, take that shyt up with them nikkas about rap in general, I never made those kind of statements

My apologies brother

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:why:....nevermind

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

The Lords listening like

tumblr_inline_p9gvgcyXIm1qafrh6_400.gif