This "skinny jeans" style on men needs to stop!

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
rock these all day fukk ur skinny jeans

1956169.jpg

Damn my nikka did you just get out of jail? Every post I be seeing from u makes me wonder if you fell in a time maching back in 1995 :heh:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
if them negras wanna wear those nutt huggers let them , they the ones gonna have the low sperm count

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't give a fukk what anyone says, i wear fitted jeans that some people might playfully call "skinny" jeans in jest. fukk it. i like being crisp and fitted. i also like the way they settle on my sneaks/shoes. i don't want shyt dragging on the ground. we off that shyt. what that dude is wearing is some homo shyt.

i wear these joints from kicking mule.

_DSC6092.jpg

had em for 5 months now. mine are slightly more fitted than his (size 32), but that's pretty much how it looks. i just can't return to that baggy shyt, skinny or not.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't give a fukk what anyone says, i wear fitted jeans that some people might playfully call "skinny" jeans in jest. fukk it. i like being crisp and fitted. i also like the way they settle on my sneaks/shoes. i don't want shyt dragging on the ground. we off that shyt. what that dude is wearing is some homo shyt.

_DSC6092.jpg

had em for 5 months now. mine are slightly more fitted than his (size 32), but that's pretty much how it looks. i just can't return to that baggy shyt, skinny or not.
Nah certain fitted jeans are good. I normally rock fitted jeans.

Fitted-Armani-Exchange-Jeans-A62_773_123.jpeg

tripp-nyc-mens-fitted-jeans-profile.jpg

Those are the smallest I'd go.

SKINNY jeans is them tight as spandex sh1ts people be wearing. I
skinny-jeans-men-2012.jpg

conan-jeggings.jpg

:gag:

I think the way you wear em helps also. A nice fitted jean with a waist length or lower plaid shirt is decent imo.
Looks comfortable, presentable and not homo-esque.
312x468.jpg

'm not down with rocking them big ass husky jeans Michael Jordan be wearing
1204_michael_jordan_1130082_inf.jpg
My god how does someone dress like that, he looks sloppy as hell.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah certain fitted jeans are good. I normally rock fitted jeans.

Fitted-Armani-Exchange-Jeans-A62_773_123.jpeg

tripp-nyc-mens-fitted-jeans-profile.jpg

Those are the smallest I'd go.

SKINNY jeans is them tight as spandex sh1ts people be wearing. I
skinny-jeans-men-2012.jpg

conan-jeggings.jpg

:gag:

I think the way you wear em helps also. A nice fitted jean with a waist length or lower plaid shirt is decent imo.
Looks comfortable, presentable and not homo-esque.
312x468.jpg

'm not down with rocking them big ass husky jeans Michael Jordan be wearing
1204_michael_jordan_1130082_inf.jpg
My god how does someone dress like that, he looks sloppy as hell.

:laff:

he's jordan. he could wear some hanes underwear with no pants, and bytches would be :noah: status.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
A nikka still will fukk your bytch in some tiny pants. :lolbron: shout out to the based god. But naw really I fukk with fitteds, them skin tight joans are horrible looking. I wouldn't even feel comfortable walking down the street with my girl with tighter pants on than her.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

_DSC6092.jpg

Yea hopefully you're ironing your shyt tho