**** this site, im outta here, all the losers hang here!

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
You knew i had to come back in and have the last word.
first of all, yall nothing but bunch of e-thugs, thats what we call "geeks"
sitting behind a computer and acting all tuff and thugish
only bytches do that, especially if they're talking with their fingers.
if i stick around here and reply to your rude and hateful comments, i would have to come low to your level, but im not that person. I was raised properly and with God.
this is E-Bullying and sponsered by this site. No one person should take this kind of verbal abuse and take this defamation of character stuff, once again sponsered by this site.

you see i got got bigger and better things to do than come here and go back and forth about how my music is bad. I undestood that years ago, but yall keep saying the same shyt over and over, getting more angry each time. THats hating homie no matter how you look at it.
SO you can have this shyty site, its probably the only thing you have in life. but than again you said you were from detroit, if it wasnt for President Obama, yall be broke, you probably are broke. like i said before i do this music for fun and love of hip hop, i have a degree that earns me money. i feel bad for you and your funny ass beats, try making a name for yourself , everyone and their moma is a dj or producer these days. No one can take the 20 years of djing away from me. Being on the Radio in the large LA market, Residency at Billboard Live for over 4 years, Book coming soon and i promise you, you be the first one buying it.
The most important thing is ---- being known:smile:
yall have never seen me and will never see me, but you will hear me, im gonna be around and you wont be able to avoid me, just like a a bad nightmare, so get used to it, just not here.
now you can reply and talk to yourself, cuz elvis has left the building!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i stick around here and reply to your rude and hateful comments, i would have to come low to your level, but im not that person. I was raised properly and with God.
this is E-Bullying and sponsered by this site. No one person should take this kind of verbal abuse and take this defamation of character stuff, once again sponsered by this site.

you see i got got bigger and better things to do than come here and go back and forth about how my music is bad. I undestood that years ago, but yall keep saying the same shyt over and over, getting more angry each time. THats hating homie no matter how you look at it.
SO you can have this shyty site, its probably the only thing you have in life. but than again you said you were from detroit, if it wasnt for President Obama, yall be broke, you probably are broke. like i said before i do this music for fun and love of hip hop, i have a degree that earns me money. i feel bad for you and your funny ass beats, try making a name for yourself , everyone and their moma is a dj or producer these days. No one can take the 20 years of djing away from me. Being on the Radio in the large LA market, Residency at Billboard Live for over 4 years, Book coming soon and i promise you, you be the first one buying it.
yall have never seen me and will never see me, but you will hear me, im gonna be around and you wont be able to avoid me, just like a a bad nightmare, so get used to it, just not here.

You might as well have been singing this.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
fukk all of you losers here.
Nothing but hating going on here. Poeple come here think they are the shyt with nothing to offer. At least i give you music, some might like it and haters wont. And sad part is that this site's moderators is getting involved. Really my post are worse than the ones getting stickied? all they are doiing is giving thier 2cents. I give you guys my blood and sweat that i put into music.
so say good night to bad guy
Cuz your not gonna see a bad guy like this again.

I dont need this spot, this spot needs me. But im out for good
fukk your site!
Yall know where to follow me for my music
DJ Scarface - Listen to Music and Remixes Online
:eat:

Tough break, nikka. There's always AHH :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SO you can have this shyty site, its probably the only thing you have in life. but than again you said you were from detroit, if it wasnt for President Obama, yall be broke, you probably are broke. like i said before i do this music for fun and love of hip hop, i have a degree that earns me money. i feel bad

:laff:

if u really made it like that in real life then why do u feel the need to constantly validate yourself on here

:laff:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn nikka ur music needed some work that was all. U will never blow if the words of critics hurt ur feelings. If only some rappers would follow this nikka

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Put that in a blend you keebler's soft batch fakkit :pacspit:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:childplease: 20 years? You're still garbage, with all the software programs you still can't put an acapella and a instrumental together.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
5769b21983.gif