tumblr_mcixx4gRjW1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GOTTA REFRESH MY MEMORY

it might've not been you that did it.
but on sohh
Some nicca posted a thread ... and a dude literally recorded himself looking through the locker room ... seeing the thread ... one starring it .. and neg repping the dude ...
The way in which he did it ... classic.
I guess back then u couldn't see who repped u ... so he put YOUR name in the rep box and called the dude he negged a fakkit in capital letters ... LOL

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah open carry is kinda a good idea. shyt's threatening. When I first moved to Phoenix I went into a QuickTrip and some dude came in with a gun on his hip like it was nothing. I was like :lupe: and then he just went about his business. Nobody in their right mind would fukk with that guy. But I guess shyt happens sometimes (like in this story).

On a side note. I saw a guy on a Gixxer riding down the road with a gun on his hip. shyt was just :wow: Low-key I kinda thought it was the most badass things I'd seen in a while. :whoo:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
it might've not been you that did it.
but on sohh
Some nicca posted a thread ... and a dude literally recorded himself looking through the locker room ... seeing the thread ... one starring it .. and neg repping the dude ...
The way in which he did it ... classic.
I guess back then u couldn't see who repped u ... so he put YOUR name in the rep box and called the dude he negged a fakkit in capital letters ... LOL

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I REMEMBER THAT shyt. I WAS :dead: WHEN HE PUT MY NAME IN THERE. YEAH THAT WASN'T ME THOUGH

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Nah open carry is kinda a good idea. shyt's threatening. When I first moved to Phoenix I went into a QuickTrip and some dude came in with a gun on his hip like it was nothing. I was like :lupe: and then he just went about his business. Nobody in their right mind would fukk with that guy. But I guess shyt happens sometimes (like in this story).

On a side note. I saw a guy on a Gixxer riding down the road with a gun on his hip. shyt was just :wow: Low-key I kinda thought it was the most badass things I'd seen in a while. :whoo:

OPEN CARRY ONLY MAKES PUSSIES SIT DOWN. IF YOU REALLY WANT IT WITH A GUY THEN HIS GUN WON'T STOP YOU. YOU JUST KNOW WHAT HE HAS ON HIM BEFORE YOU START UP.

THOSE OPEN CARRY GUYS ONLY MAKE SITUATIONS TENSE WHEN THEY ARE IN THE AREA. AND THEY DRAW TOO MUCH ATTENTION. NOT THE GOOD KIND EITHER.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Goddamn that meathead dude is overcompensating like a mawfakka.

I can't see myself ever wanting to get that big. :russ:

He looks like an off duty cop. You know how they like to look intimidating and shyt. :laugh:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I bet nobody would rob that steroid filled cac in the vid tho, this shyt wasnt that funny i should neg u boy

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can't see myself ever wanting to get that big. :russ:

He looks like an off duty cop. You know how they like to look intimidating and shyt. :laugh:

I mean he's the size of a goddamn silverback gorilla AND carrying a gun in a holster??? :childplease: