This room has to be every gamers wet dream :noah: UPDATE: Found the brothers FB & IG

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How many times we gonna repost shyt off imgur/reddit :usure:? That shyt seems like a fire hazard too :ufdup:

:troll:

It would be cool to have a collection room but thinking of the maintenance and upkeep, nah I'll leave that to the pros :whoa:

UrAvgConsumer has a nice setup, recently did a walkthrough of his theater room

Update:
OG setup:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I always wanted to do my room up somewhat like this but instead of games, hip hop

But im a bed and white walls guy

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
TV not big enough, Speakers trash. Who cares about hoarding a bunch of old useless systems and games with a lame ass mario poster on the wall. Only thing dope is the circuit board 4x system setup on the wall.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Lose the carpet.

Too much memorabilia, a number of select pieces are fine.

The rest should go in storage and be brought out on occasion.

Few months out from a new Zelda game? Give the room a Zelda makeover.

Don't throw it all out at once.

/ 2 cents.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How many times we gonna repost shyt off imgur/reddit :usure:? That shyt seems like a fire hazard too :ufdup:

:troll:

It would be cool to have a collection room but thinking of the maintenance and upkeep, nah I'll leave that to the pros :whoa:

UrAvgConsumer has a nice setup, recently did a walkthrough of his theater room

Update:
OG setup:

That's the GOAT coffe table I NEED that in my life

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
lol you just need one beefy computer and good amount of storage if you are into emulation but we ain't talk about that in this thread.
nice setup but i don't care for such things. who has that much amount of time to play all of those games? disgusting.
one system is enough. forget about nostalgia stuff when you have emulation..

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol you just need one beefy computer and good amount of storage if you are into emulation but we ain't talk about that in this thread.
nice setup but i don't care for such things. who has that much amount of time to play all of those games? disgusting.
one system is enough. forget about nostalgia stuff when you have emulation..
I used to think that, but shyt’s just a hobby. Some people restore old cars, some people build custom computers, and some make a game room.

It’s no different than other hobbies

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I used to think that, but shyt’s just a hobby. Some people restore old cars, some people build custom computers, and some make a game room.

It’s no different than other hobbies
Exactly

If I have all them old consoles anyway why not use them as decoration.

It’s funny how some hobbies are looked down upon but others aren’t. It seems that any hobby centered around technology is misunderstood

Like I know I don’t need a 1080 card to play games. Just like I don’t need a bmw to drive to work

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I like the setup especially how each system of the game systems is designed on the wall like a circuit board... The only thing missing is the TV with the led neon color change light illuminating the back... The only thing that bothers me is the old CRT on the side just sitting there!!! :mindblown: throw that shyt out fam!!!

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
i think if it included a realistic sex doll it would be goodbye to the real world.