This Roman Reigns stuff is the best thing I've seen in wwe in forever

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Roman Reigns has the best stuff in the E right now
Honestly with Rikishi still doing Indy shows I would not mind a little mini fued with him next just to make the USO’s fall in line some more:leostare:

And I need a Roman highlight video on fox to the tune of long live the Chief, the song matches his recent exploits

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Hurt Business is Raw. Roman and crew is SD.

They wouldn't fight unless it's Survivor Series... which is just around the corner. :troll:

Hurt Business gotta deal with Retribution first :francis:

Feud has been pure pro wrestling. :blessed:

My only problem with the booking so far is that they pulled the trigger on the HIAC too early - having a PPV based around the ultimate blow-off match when your feud isn't ready for its blow-off leaves them needing something even bigger.

It's likely all a build to Roman-Rock, so a blow-off isn't really needed at this point. This portion of the story/reign is essentially watering sprouts.

Daps
That match was underwhelming. How does that happen when you got a 16 ton cage & weapons to get creative with.

Wwe had me in the first half & I bought into the hype only to disappointed at the end.

Good build up with a subpar match.

Don't know how they end the beef if a hiac/ I quit match isn't good enough.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don’t know about changed pro wrestling, but they’re highlights too
Definitely influenced and changed pro wrestling..Becky won WM main events..Booker hasn't. Sasha has been in HIAC matches..Booker hasn't. Those alone changed women's perception of pro wrestling historically.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Jey had to do was acknowledge him :mjcry:

Now Roman is moving like Suge Knight and he's got the blessing of the elders. Usos are about to be sitting at the kids table fetching the Chief his plate :wow:
W0DBB9y.png
Believe that!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The only thing I’d rather have (not that they haven’t done great with this) is some brotherly dissension. If they had Jimmy clearly being ok with Roman being the Chief and Jey being reluctant. Jimmy trying to convince him etc. rather than Roman beating them up into submission, but more like Jey coming around finally. But yea it’s a great thing right now
Jimmy last night kinda was supporting Roman with him telling him everything can be cool if you just talk to us we got you leading to Roman hitting the :sadbron:....:demonic: to that victory. Storyline wise Jimmy probably will fall in line easy while Jey needs his spirit broken match by match until he assimilates.