Right now, nowhere
90KxJE9.png
So classy:ohlawd:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
There's so many women like her down south brehs. Had this short thick redbone trying to tempt me the other day. Nikka was in his work attire:myman:.....

"Demarco" was tattood across the back of her neck though:ld: so I decided to let Demarco have it. But she was shaped up like this one, and honestly a little better, more fit.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying they are all worth trying, but you will find many with her level of quality......Live in the South brehs:whew:

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Gotta give her a break sometimes. Let's see what she looks like in a few months. Might be having a stressful time right now, not that she looks terrible or anything. I think her hair is better back or up though from what I've seen.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Gotta give her a break sometimes. Let's see what she looks like in a few months. Might be having a stressful time right now, not that she looks terrible or anything. I think her hair is better back or up though from what I've seen.

They've cut out her Workout Wednesday segments. Prolly the reason why she looks a lil flabby.