This presidential race really highlights the illusion of choice in government

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:childplease: what did he do that made him real?

He exposes the secret societies that work behind the scenes

Tried to reduce power of the federal reserve

Reduced power of the CIA to start proxy wars

Wasn't much but compared to all the Zionists/banker puppets we see doing all types of dirt left and right he was somewhat real.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The ruling class makes the policy and chooses the mangers (Presidents). The presidents do not deviate from the agenda. For example, the top 8 corporate donations for Obama came from Wall Street firms and banks. It’s insane for those of you who have not understood the system to demand change from the likes of Obama, Clinton,, and all these mangers, they don't run shyt, they just make sure the system runs smoothly. One might asked then “can’t anybody run for presidency in America?” Of course you and I can run for the presidency in name only but unless you have millions or know somebody who will back you up and also has millions, it’s on paper only, not practical. Sometimes people elect politicians who oppose the ruling class but the ruling class gets rid of them as soon as possible by funnelling millions of dollars to their opponents.

It’s easy to say the international financial crisis can be solved by doing this or that just like Iceland, but what happened in Iceland will never be copied in the United States, Canada, UK, and PIGS nations. In Iceland, even the president was put into prison and the ruling class were crushed by strong, popular, and well organized working middle class with free and open media. We have none of this in the USA right now. So for the next century, every four years the likes of the corporate owned candidates will come on TV debating shyt putting a good act for the working class , and some will cheer while others will boo but at the end of the election they will adopt the polices of the rich, ruling class. Period.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Trump - :russ:- This guy. I don't think he's a serious candidate yet, but I also didn't think George W. and Arnold Schwarzenegger were legit candidates either :snoop:

This group is truly pathetic.

I'll say it again, choosing the president from a pre-selected group of elitists is not a real choice.

:snoop: