This picture is going Viral, is Nas next?

Daps
So? Twitter somehow validates shyt ok

biWIV8.gif

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Nas is a c00n who give white bytches the n word pass. A nikka who raps conscious shyt and then does that is someone u wouldn't trust 100 per cent. But some of you worship this dudes. No me

Ain't no dead cracker representing me

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
normally I'd say how would his collaborators have possibly known. But by all accounts it seems like diddy was pretty public about how he got down.. they're saying the freakoffs were still going on today... idk.. It might be reckoning time in all honesty. not necessarily on some criminal shyt but in the court of public opinion.. only time will tell.

if u were standing by dude this closely for that long... you most likely heard some screams in the other room and put your airpods in for some noise cancelling. alot of dudes staying quiet waiting for the shoe to drop before reacting, just like epstein.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
normally I'd say how would his collaborators have possibly known. But by all accounts it seems like diddy was pretty public about how he got down.. they're saying the freakoffs were still going on today... idk.. It might be reckoning time in all honesty. not necessarily on some criminal shyt but in the court of public opinion.. only time will tell.

if u were standing by dude this closely for that long... you most likely heard some screams in the other room and put your airpods in for some noise cancelling. alot of dudes staying quiet waiting for the shoe to drop before reacting, just like epstein.
This is all cool and all but I don't like how fans clown dudes who are blackballed and go broke. Those are the people who should be respected not nikkas like nas.

I personally give more respect to nikkas like Cassidy and canibais etc. nikkas who Will forrel go against the grain not this half ass nikkas like nas