This notchless bootleg iPhone X looks way better than the real one

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
They dropped the ball with iPhone X design. They probably gon stick with that design for a couple years too :snoop:
I don't think so , they still have the iPhone 8 models

Now that I bring that up , does the iPhone 8 even have features :ohhh:

I've been upgrading every year and for the past 3 YEARS I haven't even noticed a new feature besides them removing the headphone jack

Daps
Reppin
The Unknown
I don't think so , they still have the iPhone 8 models

Now that I bring that up , does the iPhone 8 even have features :ohhh:

I've been upgrading every year and for the past 3 YEARS I haven't even noticed a new feature besides them removing the headphone jack
True, but I can see them dropping the old models next year and build on from the X or keeping them as lower priced alternatives.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
This bezel less trend might be dumb as the lets make the phone thin as possible trend that the industry just got over with. :Snoop:

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
If you think the phone has any of the hardware desires similar to the X then you’re mentally retarded

The notch in the X is there for a reason. Don’t be dense brehs

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
If you think the phone has any of the hardware desires similar to the X then you’re mentally retarded

The notch in the X is there for a reason. Don’t be dense brehs

Ehh...

There is no "reason" for the notch...they could have extended the notch and made it into a small bezel.

It's just incredible unsightly to me and disrupts the flow of the screen.

Like having a big ass notch in your TV.

'Scust

:hhh:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5000 engineers at Apple and they sill botched the design. Then wanna jack up the price as usual
All so at next years iPhone event they can say “we’ve figured out a way to cram all the censors and cameras and phone speaker into the tiny area at the top of the screen. No more notch :mjgrin:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ehh...

There is no "reason" for the notch...they could have extended the notch and made it into a small bezel.

It's just incredible unsightly to me and disrupts the flow of the screen.

Like having a big ass notch in your TV.

'Scust

:hhh:
Exactly. Looks pretty goofy. No excuse for that.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Lmao@the vid on YouTube of him commparing a 90 dollar fake Note 8 to the real thing....lmao@the fukking camera on the fake one:laugh:

:dahell: Just a bunch of scum fukkers copying phones and trademarks blatantly like that...shyts a fukin joke. It’s shyt like that that keeps small businesses with new, innovative products from making money. Pisses me off...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dahell: Just a bunch of scum fukkers copying phones and trademarks blatantly like that...shyts a fukin joke. It’s shyt like that that keeps small businesses with new, innovative products from making money. Pisses me off...
With sohh much drama in the LBC, and this is what you're pissed off about? :snoop: