adele-rich-paul-11.jpg
adele-rich-paul-3.jpg
adele-rich-paul-13.jpg

isn't that rich paul of klutch sports?

u know, lebron's homie.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Man you fools need to put more respek on these established brehs names. :birdman:
Rich Paul been a made man.

Just like the other idiot questioning why Reggie Bush still getting commercials in '21 as if he were literally some bum:mjtf:

Mofos done conquered all odds playing life on hard mode and dudes stay throwing petty shade and disrespect. This shyt gotta stop fam.
Dudes be wondering why the world can berate and talk down on us with no repercussions cause eeeerbody and they momma know the black man has no allies even from his own.
Not even on some militant shyt I'm tiyad of seeing literally every demographic stay on code but us and I had this realization years ago. Yet some of you mofos 10-15 years older than me with the same useless thinking process. Get the shyt together or endure more decades of fukkshyt from all other parties.:martin:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Her entire first album was about a breh who supposedly broke her heart. He fukked up. He prolly cries himself to sleep at night.
:ld:

If this breh was smart, he’d be beating those cheeks and spraying the club up every chance he had.
:shaq:

*EDIT*
Nevermind. It’s Rich Paul.
:yeshrug:

Last edited: