you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
It's all fun and games until it's their turn :mjgrin:
Nah, ain't no redtape in this smiley game :blessed:
Im not a bytch or a c00n and im not mad. I just see these diaspora wars as beyond stupid.:yeshrug:

Still waiting to see this shyt in real life. Hasnt happened yet
Facts, but that's not what this is. Yvette came at Talib sideways even though he agreed with reparations and didn't even know who she was. Then her followers got in his mentions and he been on their ass ever since.

Honestly it should've never happened.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He gives anyone energy if you troll him.
Tbh breh is on Twitter too damn much. I followed him on Twitter for a while back because of his music and it seemed like he was on there all day going back and forth with folks. shyt isn't good for your mental health. He is stuck in that online argument vortex where you're not stepping back and asking "why the fukk am I fighting with anonymous nobodies online?". Got to break that.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh breh is on Twitter too damn much. I followed him on Twitter for a while back because of his music and it seemed like he was on there all day going back and forth with folks. shyt isn't good for your mental health. He is stuck in that online argument vortex where you're not stepping back and asking "why the fukk am I fighting with anonymous nobodies online?". Got to break that.

I feel the same way. Sometimes it is obvious troll who fukk with him but he would still argue with them. He deff should use twitter to promote and that is it.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
The #CutTheCheck Slide.

giphy.gif