This nikka Lupe still spiralin, smh. New interview out

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
man, i forgive myself for even trying to like his 2nd album...growing up on all the rappers that understood the struggle that directly or indirectly talk about poverty, blatant racism, discrimination, injustice, and rigged society, this middle income household rap ain't it, you can throw the whole genre into the bushes, because they don't talk about any social issues that matter, as if this shyt magically goes away with having monetary leverage, but it doesn't and rather their handlers disallow for these topics

the irony is that if you take away their struggles, rappers who grew up having their problems solved are aimless in their attempts to make proper songs or to make revolutionary music (or the ability to be self-defined as effortless and collected but come off as tryhard and goofy), like nobody's checking for the next up and coming rapper from the pacific northwest, smh...they end up exposing their creepier side way too much on songs just to entertain the JBO, anime, degenerate, and simp demographic, not to mention koonye, and twista openly admitting to having ghostwriters unprovoked and proudly admitting to drinking some chick's bath water on 2 songs during his 2007-2011 mixtape run :scust: like have some decency man, aren't you a rapper and can bag chicks after concerts easily?

lupe is just a more lyrical version of charles hamilton and dabbles into weirdo rap of things that rhyme or can be juxtaposed but don't have a consensus in place, meaning, reason, or purpose in takeaways that can be agreed upon. they just rode the midwest wave to represent chicago but if lupe was from new jersey, he wouldn't be better than tame one, who still raps with a chip on his shoulder...lol, imagine purposefully throwing on a track and putting up with someone rapping in scorned passive aggressive subliminal 3rd person past tense, muddled with vocab words that they use wrong definitions for, the whole time -- I would walk away from that nonsense if I met anybody who did that in real life, i would drop that client or date like a bad habit

these smug, self-unaware rappers don't live in the real world outside of their housing and make up narratives in their head based on black twitter/coli headlines and uses more tone-deaf talking points to show how not in-tune they are with the actual culture, to cater to LOST listeners who are on the same caliber of social deficiency to real people where you can shoot the wind, decompress, and be authentically yourself without having to give people the run around and instead cough up what's been really eating at your mind, and not be pretentious AF with some pseudo jedi mind trick webs intertwined with jargon and wrong-usage vernacular that ultimately don't connect. big record label propaganda just makes lazy listeners follow who's hot or who's currently on the radio/streaming but don't dig for actual rhymers who have shyt to say (because there's not enough clout around the underground rappers, rather to chase daps on the familiar than the unfamiliar)

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lupe is a whole different person than his own music.

During covid years 2020-2022 this dude was live streaming and was saying some of the most ignorant ass shyt.

He has high esteem for zionist. :dead:

He said things that came off like he just doesn’t like Black people.

He wants to be Japanese and Jewish so bad. :dead:

I seen live streams he posted on YT and dude came off like a fukking idiot.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It's been going downhill since "Lasers" if we being honest with ourselves

Nah his best albums have been later in his career, T&Y is amazing.

But outside of his music he moves like a fukking bozo. What's worse is that he knows better lol, but he gets more attention for being a contrarian than he does for being an amazing MC.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I’m not clicking on that interview. Every time I hear this nikka speak these days it takes a bit of the shine off the brilliance of Food & Liquor and The Cool and i’d rather not have those albums lose their luster for me.

@spliz you win bro. I can’t defend this nikka anymore.
Agreed

Damn shame what Lupe has become :snoop:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Weeb babble
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Mag Wheel

All Star
Daps
Lupe’s Issues: He is overly opinionated and likes garbage beats. Very unfortunate.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was actually able to follow most of what Lupe was saying in relation to the question being asked…it’s just that this isn’t a classroom lol.

You can be super long winded and overly detailed and give questions that only require a 3 word answer a 30 minute answer when teaching a class over the course of a semester because you’ve got like 4 months to bring it all home and put a nice bow on it…that’s not how conversations work, you’re just going to exhaust and annoy and naturally lose the person you’re talking to as well as whoever’s listening. 50 Cent does this a lot too when he speaks in interviews…minus the subtle talking down to you effect that almost everything Lupe says has attached to it, lol.

“You’re talking to me”…like bro, stfu, he knows who he’s talking to, lol, just answer the f’n question. It’s like you ask this nig to drop you off at the corner store 2 blocks away and he drives for 20 blocks in the opposite direction first…then starts driving you to the corner store…and you in a rush. Bruh…🤦🏽‍♂️. Still the best lyricist ever to me, his fukkery won’t sway my objectivity…but he be trying it…bro got an unlikable personality