This nikka Jason Black is a lame

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I’ve met him a few times at his movie premieres. He’s just a regular looking black guy, not bald.

I don’t agree with his emotional outbursts at callers but I understand his frustration. People are calling in and can’t even formulate a coherent sentence. shyt, they can’t even get their phone right. shyt would frustrate me too if nikkas can’t even do the most basic of shyt.

And that woman was an idiot, giggling all the way through her call. These are serious times, we don’t have time for clowns. Get your shyt together or GTFO!

Is this him?

632afb0f-b4a9-440a-abf7-3e0fc0d18ae4_greg_2_kuvo_(1).jpg

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this him?

632afb0f-b4a9-440a-abf7-3e0fc0d18ae4_greg_2_kuvo_(1).jpg

Looks nothing like him. :laff:

That pictures comes up a lot when you google him :yeshrug:

Nah, that nikka is Greg Rasheed. His voice definitely doesn't match Jason. He's got another race based podcast/broadcast, but Greg is based in Nebraska. Jason is in the South(LA or TX depending on the day).

Twitter link to his page.

Greg Rasheed (@unifics) on Twitter

If yall really wanted a picture of TBA, you'd have to listen to his old broadcasts. His weak spot is his personal bragging about the travel he does.

ColiForensics-Experts could link the timing and location of his trips to an actual picture, if they were really serious.:yeshrug:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I'm amazed in this day and age that people like Tariq and Jason Black are seemingly able to scrub the internet of any personal information despite being "public" figures.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:francis: i notice he does this shyt from time to time and its the reason why i stop listening to him as much.