This nikka Jason Black is a lame

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

at 2:08:32 he attacks a woman because she confuses him with professor black truth. She admitted she just started listening and this nikka goes off like a bytch. This clown needs hands laid on him.

:scust:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

at 2:08:32 he attacks a woman because she confuses him with professor black truth. She admitted she just started listening and this nikka goes off like a bytch. This clown needs hands laid on him.

:scust:

Just take his commentary for what it’s worth. A lot of people who call in that podcast that have no business calling again they just need to sit home and listen. As far as I’m concerned we have very very few Black people today that are very serious about the business of being BLACK and not being “black and ——“ something weird.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The nikka is condescending as shyt to his callers. Couldn't be me. I wonder what his 70s cartoon super villain voice having ass looks like. I'm guessing fat and bald.
I’ve met him a few times at his movie premieres. He’s just a regular looking black guy, not bald.

I don’t agree with his emotional outbursts at callers but I understand his frustration. People are calling in and can’t even formulate a coherent sentence. shyt, they can’t even get their phone right. shyt would frustrate me too if nikkas can’t even do the most basic of shyt.

And that woman was an idiot, giggling all the way through her call. These are serious times, we don’t have time for clowns. Get your shyt together or GTFO!

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
He didn't attack her. That was him being playful.

She called in the next day on some Hebrew Israelite shyt and really got that work. Unfortunately, that video got taken down because Willie D filed a false copyright strike because Jason went in on him, and used some audio from his video.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do t know why people believe they have to 100% agree with these people...OP has an obvious agenda against this brother and a few others all based upon them not holding John Lewis up as a lifetime civil rights icon.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I don’t enjoy listening to him but it sounded like some humor his fans would understand