This next gen of hoopers fw KD far more than Bron..... KD got a lot of sons too

Daps
It's easier to model your game after Durant than LeBron.
True.

Peak Bron (athletically speaking) was like Jordan or 'Nique-level explosiveness in Karl Malone's body. His court vision was like Magic.

You can't really emulate Bron. Probably the hardest player to copy because most guys with his skills lack his raw athletic ability...guys with his athleticism usually don't have his skills.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Others have pointed to how very few if any players have the physical tools to pattern their game after Bron. Its like trying to model your game after Shaq or Wilt. There is a reason most folks are bias towards guards. Eventhough there are tall they dont look like it on TV and they arent tall compared to their peers and have to play accordingly. Thats why a 6'3 son of a NBA player is somehow relatable:mjlol:

Bron's build hinders fluidity so its not gonna look as smooth as a KD. He built like a football player. Watch how they hoop. Beyond that, ironically so much of Bron's game is actually mental. You cant see how he reads a defense and sets shyt up. Thats really what makes him the player he is...his mind.
Jokic is better at that than Bron imo

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Booker pushed them to 6, Durant was cheeks. Durant got swept in the first round barely a calender year ago, talking bout some 2019. Bruce Brown was the best player in thay Nets/Celtics series
Can’t use the swept argument against KD cause Bron got swept more recently

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
True.

Peak Bron (athletically speaking) was like Jordan or 'Nique-level explosiveness in Karl Malone's body. His court vision was like Magic.

You can't really emulate Bron. Probably the hardest player to copy because most guys with his skills lack his raw athletic ability...guys with his athleticism usually don't have his skills.
What is Lebron’s go to move?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid… salute both and don’t tear them down. AND Lebron’s court vision and touch on passed is a gift. Closest to him is the dude to him is the one in Denver… funny they’re bigs, pause, but have better vision than guards. What lebron may lack in finesse with scoring, he makes up for in making teammates better. He brought Gibson to the finals, and Snow, who was a running joke in Philly

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Kats can't really play like Bron because he has a very physical game that, to the untrained eye, is devoid of skill...until you see him make these crazy ass layups and pull up from 27 feet and shyt and drain contested mid-range fadeaways consistently.

99% of players can't do the latter, and the others have to pick between the other two options.

And that's old man Bron. He was doing similar shyt in Miami, but he could jump over nikkas and make even crazier layups.

Really not a surprise that no one plays like him. And that's before we get into the mental aspect of his game.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kats can't really play like Bron because he has a very physical game that, to the untrained eye, is devoid of skill...until you see him make these crazy ass layups and pull up from 27 feet and shyt and drain contested mid-range fadeaways consistently.

99% of players can't do the latter, and the others have to pick between the other two options.

And that's old man Bron. He was doing similar shyt in Miami, but he could jump over nikkas and make even crazier layups.

Really not a surprise that no one plays like him. And that's before we get into the mental aspect of his game.

I actually think lebron is really skilled at finishing around the rim

His body type just makes it look clunky

His dribbling is what makes his game unattractive to most I assume

Because tall players who can dribble still have nice looking games

Magic. Penny. Lamar Odom. T Mac. Durant etc… Even PG today has one of the most copied games and he’s Almost bron height

Lebron kinda moves at 1 speed and dribbles hard cause he’s TOO strong and athletic

Only other player I’d compare is Anthony Mason who has awkward handles for his size/body type

Mars

Superstar
Daps
.When you are physically/athletically dominant (Unstoppable)...You don't need to bunch of fancy counter moves (Shaq, Lebron, Wilt)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I actually think lebron is really skilled at finishing around the rim

His body type just makes it look clunky

His dribbling is what makes his game unattractive to most I assume

Because tall players who can dribble still have nice looking games

Magic. Penny. Lamar Odom. T Mac. Durant etc… Even PG today has one of the most copied games and he’s Almost bron height

Lebron kinda moves at 1 speed and dribbles hard cause he’s TOO strong and athletic

Only other player I’d compare is Anthony Mason who has awkward handles for his size/body type
I agree with all this.