This New Rapper Logic is HARD (no homo)

Daps
I was watching the Breakfast Club interview. And he spoke about a song 'Gang Related', and I like his perspective on it (from 4:00 - 7:00 is a really good listen)

So I checked out the track he mentioned 'Gang Related'. (pay attention to the 3rd verse)

And it go. Off that alone breh is Kendrick level:niro:.

and hes not a cac, mom is white, dad is black and was a crackhead, brothers were in the streets. So hes not some prepboy

Last edited:
Daps
I checked out his history his mom was a cac thot for black street dikk lol and she was secretly racist :mjlol: (when she got mad she would go into racist rants against his black dad and when mad at Logic she would call him, a ******

Breh cool though:ehh:

In the beginning of the breakfast club interview the silent tension in that room when they were talking about race between everybody there :whew: (ctg bleaching, yee wanting to be a redbone lol) shows you how much of an issue this lightskin/darkskin thing is)

but breh spills out everything about his life.

Last edited:

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
The thing I love most about him is he sounds nothing like that
bloodsucking, CACriding, trend hopping, struggle bar spitting, dusty ass flow having, song ruining, desert taxi looking, culture vulturing, sandals & a button down blouse rocking, hideous ass, insecure ass, , Taebo hoe ass, c00n ass, WOAT rapper who dropped the WOAT weed plate (MCHG) aka tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel :blessed:

Camel LOST :russ:

Daps
CTG def been bleaching though over the past month his face got lighter.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
054461650c98529ccbe04ad818b5ed3c.720x555x1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Why did this nikka make a song called gang related when nikkas don't bang in the DMV like that AT ALL...and ESPECIALLY in mo county...I can take it one step further...That far off outpost of Montgomery County is literally all Big Box stores, whites, hypebeast mall blacks, and migos. Montgomery village is KINDA considered a hood there...and that's being extremely liberal about it.

Daps
Why did this nikka make a song called gang related when nikkas don't bang in the DMV like that AT ALL...and ESPECIALLY in mo county...I can take it one step further...That far off outpost of Montgomery County is literally all Big Box stores, whites, hypebeast mall blacks, and migos. Montgomery village is KINDA considered a hood there...and that's being extremely liberal about it.

maybe wherever he grew up, him and his family was the bottom of the barrel over there. Said he was on welfare/section 8.

The detail he went into, if he was lying it will definitely blow up in his face very soon.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
maconsideredwherever he grew up, him and his family was the bottom of the barrel over there. Said he was on welfare/section 8.

The detail he went into, if he was lying it will definitely blow up in his face very soon.
My nikka, the bottom of the barrel in mo county is considered doing well in comparison to PG, the city, or up bmore. No super heavy "urrea" accent, either.

Daps
My nikka, the bottom of the barrel in mo county is considered doing well in comparison to PG, the city, or up bmore. No super heavy "urrea" accent, either.

breh he went into detail about his father being a crackhead, men physically beating his mother, sisters being raped, and brothers selling crack, And said his brothers sold crack to his father. Said he was on welfare/ section 8.

All this is in the interview.

Breh went into quite a bit of detail, out loud, i highly doubt all of that is a lie.

Daps
Everybody with section 8 or on the county is struggling like that. These women been playing the system for years, and in THAT county...they hook you up. They place some of these heaux in townhouses, new complexes with the gyms in them, etc.

what part of
he went into detail about his father being a crackhead, men physically beating his mother, sisters being raped, and brothers selling crack, And said his brothers sold crack to his father
dont you get?:wtf:

If that isnt being directly connected to the negativity of the streets what is?

And these are things hes saying about other people no way hes out here publicly saying that much detail and it be a complete lie.

Daps
He's talented but nothing about his music is original imo:ld: I would rather just listen to Kendrick or J Cole

breh said 'His album is his Illmatic'
Its drops at midnight.

Its a high bar to outright say about your music. Im going to check it out:manny:

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
I've listened to his Frank Sinatra mixtape or whatever that shyt's called, it's not bad but I just generally don't dig that style, If i wanted to listen to that kind of sound there are better rappers.

Then I checked his album and while it's cohesive with few good tracks (Nikki, I'm Gone, Now) it's has zero replay value to me.

Not to mention on 90% tracks he sounds like Kendrick and sometimes even like Drake (check Buried Alive).

:ld:

Daps
I've listened to his Frank Sinatra mixtape or whatever that shyt's called, it's not bad but I just generally don't dig that style, If i wanted to listen to that kind of sound there are better rappers.

Then I checked his album and while it's cohesive with few good tracks (Nikki, I'm Gone, Now) it's has zero replay value to me.

Not to mention on 90% tracks he sounds like Kendrick and sometimes even like Drake (check Buried Alive).

:ld:

The new one hes talking about? got a link?

edit:

found on youtube