Reppin
NYC
It's simple. We kill the Walmart.

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
The way his clothes fit it looks like he was probably really fat and lost a bunch of weight proving that he can make goals and accomplish them. They hiding him behind that pushcart @ :19 sec :skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Talking about maybe he can use Walmart to help him get a college degree and get a job in IT. he knows damn well he'll be pushing carts in that parking lot and stocking shelves for the rest of his life if he doesn't quit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWaxuuAsuV0

Walmart is disgusting they pay their employees minimum wage then their employees are in many cases so poor they get on government assistance and the employees likely spend that government assistance at Walmart buying food. this is a company that makes close to $17 billion a year in profits and has 2 million workers. they could take a sliver of their profits and make everyone in that company a millionaire and not even miss the money.

nikkaz is gonna say all this then run there cuz they got the best sale which basically undercut any competition by almost being below cost. If nikkaz wanna see walmart gone then simply don't shop there. I see em pop up at small towns all the time people bytch at first then catch a wiff of the deal and loose it:ohlawd: give in a accept peanuts for pay and "savings" while shopping. Meanwhile this bulk store has knocked out fiver or six local businesses. I feel your outrage but if you really about that shyt then don't shop there. I don't shop at wallmart for many reasons I mean even if u get beyond what they do to employees and towns u still gotta deal with ratcheted ass crowds of people. I will gladly pay another $7-10 in to save myself the endless cashouts and lowlifes.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i work there right now, they offered a managers positions the other day, i turned it down tho, im in school so i cant work anywhere full time right now, but even if i wasnt i wouldnt take it, im one of the best workers in the store and im always doing managers work and in managers meetings and i see how they get treated and they treated like trash(most of them dont deserve to be managers anyway, most dont have common sense and not smart or problem solvers) so i say most of them deserve to be treated like that, cause they cant think on they own

i work in electronics/photo and they play this video all day, and the funny thing is me and my ponta was laughing at this shyt tonight

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Soon he will be making 900k when he gets that IT degree. :lupe:, if he doesn't make it by 30 HE LOST!

Keep pushing carts, mopping up piss, and taking shyt from other fools who haven't done shyt in life. Soon you will join us Nathaniel, PAWGS, luxury sedans that IT life :blessed:

Get a job at wal-mart brehs

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
i work there right now, they offered a managers positions the other day, i turned it down tho, im in school so i cant work anywhere full time right now, but even if i wasnt i wouldnt take it, im one of the best workers in the store and im always doing managers work and in managers meetings and i see how they get treated and they treated like trash(most of them dont deserve to be managers anyway, most dont have common sense and not smart or problem solvers) so i say most of them deserve to be treated like that, cause they cant think on they own

i work in electronics/photo and they play this video all day, and the funny thing is me and my ponta was laughing at this shyt tonight
I worked there for one day and quit. Everything that could go wrong that day did go wrong. It was just a parade of incompetence and negligence. A customer almost fought the dude that was supposed to be training me and they tried to stop me from taking both my breaks and my lunch.

It's a stable job though if you need one

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I worked there for one day and quit. Everything that could go wrong that day did go wrong. It was just a parade of incompetence and negligence. A customer almost fought the dude that was supposed to be training me and they tried to stop me from taking both my breaks and my lunch.

It's a stable job though if you need one

:whew: damn none of that shyt went on where i work, i take as many breaks as i want, cause im the king around there :win: but real talk its not a awful job if the pay was better, but them old heads eattin real good out chea

they use to get a raise whenever management felt they was doing good and i know a couple who make 20 dollars a hour, sunday premium and a bunch of benefits and they working this easy ass job :blessed: most of them work cashier and dont do shyt