This Nathaniel kid need to stop acting like Walmart is a career move

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Talking about maybe he can use Walmart to help him get a college degree and get a job in IT. he knows damn well he'll be pushing carts in that parking lot and stocking shelves for the rest of his life if he doesn't quit.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWaxuuAsuV0[/ame]

Walmart is disgusting they pay their employees minimum wage then their employees are in many cases so poor they get on government assistance and the employees likely spend that government assistance at Walmart buying food. this is a company that makes close to $17 billion a year in profits and has 2 million workers. they could take a sliver of their profits and make everyone in that company a millionaire and not even miss the money.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I worked at walmart when i was in college. Before Sam Walton died, Walmart would've been an ok career choice. There was this CSM where i worked that made 22 dollars and hour:wtf:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The key word in the commercial is at :13 seconds in...notice he said "MAYBE" which means probably not in nikka terminology.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO saw this commercial last night and swear i said the same shyt out loud. Breh acting like he anything but a CEO slave, sweatin' on that wal-mart field. These commercials are meant to appeal to the dumb and easily manipulated bruh.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iono why but i believe him. look at him. swagless. he aint gettin no hoes. he aint pullin no dough. he seems to me like the type of dude that gives his paycheck to his grandma to hold on to. so he'll keep workin there and prolly continue to go to school. graduate and end up in it or some shyt. i still dont think black women will go for him. i mean look at him, low haircut, no tats...he looks like if you and he saw you he wouldnt confront your or stop, but run as fast as his sneakers can take him to get the store security or nearest manager. no strong black beautiful nubian gawdess wants a pushover. real talk they want the nikka whos either gettin a cut of whats stolen or getting fired for bustin that thiefs ass in the store fukking up all the aisles and racks and shyt. prolly hittem with a folding lawn chair out of home and garden or chase him through the store bustin boxes of cheerios on his ass on something.