This n1gga Shaq is f#cking abnormal...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you hate on a chick if she is good looking and has no talent hooking up with a ball player to be set for life? I'd do the same, better than working at McDs.

because she isn't that good looking, and shaq can do a hell of a lot better than that gold-digging smut.

nobody hating tho. shaq having fun. as long as he ain't catching feelings, who cares?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because she isn't that good looking, and shaq can do a hell of a lot better than that gold-digging smut.

nobody hating tho. shaq having fun. as long as he ain't catching feelings, who cares?

Nicca I care :angry: That was MY bich, goddamnit!!! :sadbron:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
she only with the nicca cuz he got money. Flava of love to shaq. She played it right. cant be mad at her

how u know..shaq aint approach her..

u never seen hoopz all bopped out in designer shyt...she jus a regular chick that jus so happen to be fine...

that nikka seems way more happier than he was with the broad that runs the basketball wives..

u would never see shaunie booghetto ass outside in the front yard

flip_medium.gif

turnin flips off that nikka..:lolbron::lolbron:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u never seen hoopz all bopped out in designer shyt...she jus a regular chick that jus so happen to be fine...

that nikka seems way more happier than he was with the broad that runs the basketball wives..

flip_medium.gif

Would wife with the quickness.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
how u know..shaq aint approach her..

flip_medium.gif

turnin flips off that nikka..:lolbron::lolbron:
That's a good point, she looks like she's fun as hell to be around, a pretty chick that doesn't take herself so seriously = golden.*

Hey.....is that bad thing tho?

:shaq:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
That's a good point, she looks like she's fun as hell to be around, a pretty chick that doesn't take herself so seriously = golden.*

Yeah, I watched a couple videos of them, and you definitely get the vibe that they genuinely enjoy being around each other. I just can't get over the fact that she tongue kissed that cockroach looking nikka Flavor Flav.... of her own free will.... on TV.... in front of everybody.... Flavor Flav... :scusthov: