This n*gga The Dream is trying to bring back 90's R&B music?!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm listening to this joint again, it's really crazy how he even mastered layering his vocals and doing even the background singing when it comes to the chorus like R&B of the 90's. This isn't to say that cats don't still sing background on their records these days but what I am saying is that it doesn't sound as great as this does. The Dream's far from the best singer or vocalist but he knows his range and what works. This joint is perfect for the summer too, late night summer nights. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with the dream and this song is dope but I really wish a better singer was singing it.

The Dream could really be running R&B if his work ethic was that of say like a 2pac or Prince because he knows how to write and produce. And yeah, he's not the best singer but he's far from the worst. In fact, I think he's a better singer than Trey Songz, Ne-yo and Chris Brown.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the full version of the song. He does let the beat play out for a bit while there's a slight change in the background of the beat :smugbiden:

Now it'll also be nice if once this song ends it leads into either an interlude or something before the next song begins, like how Timbaland did with Justin Timberlake's "Set The Mood" prelude:

Last edited by a moderator: