This MK beat em up would have been good in arcades back then

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I miss the arcade days :mjcry:

Remember that flying game where you could sit in a fake cockpit and when you steered left or right, the cockpit actually moved you left or right :ooh:

Or that motorcycle game where you sat on an actual motorcycle and had to lean to steer :ohlawd:

Or that skating game, where you stood on an actual skateboard and could do tricks by pushing and moving the skateboard with your feet :whoo:

Or watching some experts pull off crazy fatalities :merchant:

Putting your quarter down on the machine to play next :lupe:

When you were on a game you were good at, remember people standing around you just watching you play? Boss shyt :jawalrus:

Those gun games, where you could duck and aim with a bad ass gun replica :blessed:

k0memberberries_k_White.jpg

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I miss the arcade days :mjcry:

Remember that flying game where you could sit in a fake cockpit and when you steered left or right, the cockpit actually moved you left or right :ooh:

Or that motorcycle game where you sat on an actual motorcycle and had to lean to steer :ohlawd:

Or that skating game, where you stood on an actual skateboard and could do tricks by pushing and moving the skateboard with your feet :whoo:

Or watching some experts pull off crazy fatalities :merchant:

Putting your quarter down on the machine to play next :lupe:

When you were on a game you were good at, remember people standing around you just watching you play? Boss shyt :jawalrus:

Those gun games, where you could duck and aim with a bad ass gun replica :blessed:

k0memberberries_k_White.jpg

I remember when ultimate mortal kombat 3 drop. I swear that line was deep of cats waiting in line to play. You remember how it use to be with the fighting games? You win you stay on the sticks, you lose you get off nikka and its the next man turn.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I remember when ultimate mortal kombat 3 drop. I swear that line was deep of cats waiting in line to play. You remember how it use to be with the fighting games? You win you stay on the sticks, you lose you get off nikka and its the next man turn.
Yup

As a kid I use to go to this huge azz arcade galleria called X-cite. IT used to have the huge azz play areas with obstacle courses, slides, ball pits. Had Mcdonalds and a Pizza Hut and that bytch. Moms would drop me and my freind off and we'd be there for about 4-5 hours lol

Anyways I was a MK Fanatic as a kid, Breh when I seen the Arcade cabinet with the purple skulls...I was like:ohhh::whoo:

When I saw the little intro montage showcasing all the new characters like Rain, Noob, and the new version of Scorpion (Always been my main), I was:mindblown::banderas::noah:.

I was too hype. just taking all the new levels and shyt in was sensoryy overload. I remember playing that bytch on "warrior" mode or some shyt. and did good til the Endurance round with Jade/Noob Saibot (The cheapest cheese characters)

they beat my azz promptly and sent me off with a fatality, I just stood there looking at the screen as some Asian dude with a whole UMK3 Guide walks up and I watch him for about 5 mins. Got some more coins to come back and challenege him but by that point, there were like 20 people huddled around that bytch:mjcry:

I was fiending breh. I tried to stall by playing Killer Instinct 2 (?) waiting for my chance to get back in but I just said fukk it and went back the the ball pits and shyt, I didnt get a chance to play like that again until MArvel vs Xmen or some shyt came out and everybody was on that hard.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yup

As a kid I use to go to this huge azz arcade galleria called X-cite. IT used to have the huge azz play areas with obstacle courses, slides, ball pits. Had Mcdonalds and a Pizza Hut and that bytch. Moms would drop me and my freind off and we'd be there for about 4-5 hours lol

Anyways I was a MK Fanatic as a kid, Breh when I seen the Arcade cabinet with the purple skulls...I was like:ohhh::whoo:

When I saw the little intro montage showcasing all the new characters like Rain, Noob, and the new version of Scorpion (Always been my main), I was:mindblown::banderas::noah:.

I was too hype. just taking all the new levels and shyt in was sensoryy overload. I remember playing that bytch on "warrior" mode or some shyt. and did good til the Endurance round with Jade/Noob Saibot (The cheapest cheese characters)

they beat my azz promptly and sent me off with a fatality, I just stood there looking at the screen as some Asian dude with a whole UMK3 Guide walks up and I watch him for about 5 mins. Got some more coins to come back and challenege him but by that point, there were like 20 people huddled around that bytch:mjcry:

I was fiending breh. I tried to stall by playing Killer Instinct 2 (?) waiting for my chance to get back in but I just said fukk it and went back the the ball pits and shyt, I didnt get a chance to play like that again until MArvel vs Xmen or some shyt came out and everybody was on that hard.

Those were those days for real. Tekken 3 also had it on lock as well.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
These developers got you videogame nikkas drinking the Kool aid :hhh: last decade we was condemning all these stupid ass remakes and remasters and instead wanted brand new games or at the very least sequels.

Now you a$$holes are BEGGING to pay for updated graphics:snoop: what's wrong with just making another beat em up MK, or Shaolin Monks 2?

Streets is done
Yeah another would be damn good. Can make additions to it

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I remember as a kid I was trash at MK but I loved Streetfighter.
:pachaha:

I lost my shyt when our local arcade dropped MVC1
:wow::wow::wow:

10 year old me lost it, breh :mindblown:

I didn’t even know they could mix Streetfighter and marvel
:skip:

And when I threw a kamehameha with Ryu:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Spider-Man doing Maximum spider:whoo:
Captain America’s Final justice:birdman:
Kid me ain’t never see Combos like that before
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Man I loved that game:banderas:

The axe murderer

Daps

:wow:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

The first time i saw a MvC arcade cabinet I got hype when i saw you could do 20+ hit combos:gladbron:

The axe murderer

Daps