This mass gainer makes me feel like I'm gonna die

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: :whoa: stop taking it......

You may just need creatine for a decent bulk. I'm not wavy to supps but I'm sure @diggy can recommend something that can help you out....
I only say it makes me feel like I'm gonna die because of how full it makes me feel haha. A full serving is 1200 calories:deadrose: plus I eat 5 other meals.

I'm about a month into this bulk and I've gained 7 pounds, a ten inch drop (was about 8 at the beginning), and lost an inch off my waist:blessed:only went up 1% bodyfat too. Copping some creatine tomorrow tho

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
. A full serving is 1200 calories
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
You would save a ton of money making your own homemade gainer. 1300 calories easy with 1/2 cup oats, 2 cups whole milk, 1 banana, 1 scoop whey, 1tbs olive oil, 2 tbs natty peanut butter, 2 eggs, flaxseed, icecream, all blended up. But if you're lactose intolerant like I am, dont leave the house after consuming this :laugh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You would save a ton of money making your own homemade gainer. 1300 calories easy with 1/2 cup oats, 2 cups whole milk, 1 banana, 1 scoop whey, 1tbs olive oil, 2 tbs natty peanut butter, 2 eggs, flaxseed, icecream, all blended up. But if you're lactose intolerant like I am, dont leave the house after consuming this :laugh:
buying all that shyt would cost more than what i use to bulk with. then i gotta portion the shyt, blend it and clean the blender. I will make a gainer shake every once in awhile, but fukk doing that once or twice a day.

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
Dude just eat good food every other hour that actually has some nutritional value

bulking should be :blessed:not :scust:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Dude just eat good food every other hour that actually has some nutritional value

bulking should be :blessed:not :scust:
Sounds like he took:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/d...TTdA-cyOAoExCURzKO7DpCltTtiAlePg48xoCdbrw_wcB

I know a took that a few years back, and while I was able to gain some incredible mass in like 2 weeks, I felt like shyt, halfway through the box. I had all type of weird symptoms, but my only true advice for bulking is calories in vs out. Unless someone else knows a better brand, but the same rules still apply.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I've been drinking soy milk for a few years np, plus there's lactaid for just a dollar or two more. It's worth it imo.
buying all that shyt would cost more than what i use to bulk with. then i gotta portion the shyt, blend it and clean the blender. I will make a gainer shake every once in awhile, but fukk doing that once or twice a day.
When I used to make homebrew bulk shakes it came out to be cheaper, just time consuming and a disaster to clean up.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Yea, I guess I figure most of those things people already have like the eggs, olive oil, banana, peanut butter, and oats. I took a gainer the first month or so but at only 15-17 servings it was a big waste of money to me :manny:

I've been drinking soy milk for a few years np, plus there's lactaid for just a dollar or two more. It's worth it imo.

When I used to make homebrew bulk shakes it came out to be cheaper, just time consuming and a disaster to clean up.
Always been cautious bout soy. My dad always told me stay away from it. Dont make any gainers since I can stomach all the calories in food but if I eat oatmeal or the occasional cereal usually do almond milk. I noticed when I dropped cows milk a while back I looked a lot leaner within a week or so

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I only say it makes me feel like I'm gonna die because of how full it makes me feel haha. A full serving is 1200 calories:deadrose: plus I eat 5 other meals.

I'm about a month into this bulk and I've gained 7 pounds, a ten inch drop (was about 8 at the beginning), and lost an inch off my waist:blessed:only went up 1% bodyfat too. Copping some creatine tomorrow tho
:wow:

semtex

:)
Daps
Semtex's whole food mass gainer:

2 cups oats (600 calories)
2 cups whole milk (300 calories)
2 tbsp olive oil (240 calories) I promise you won't taste the olive oil OR you can use peanut butter instead.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Semtex's whole food mass gainer:

2 cups oats (600 calories)
2 cups whole milk (300 calories)
2 tbsp olive oil (240 calories) I promise you won't taste the olive oil OR you can use peanut butter instead.

Mine is kinda of similar...

1 cup oats
1 banana
flaxseed
peanut butter
1 scoop of standard whey
almond milk

I have this every morning.