This leaked Harry Potter game looks lit

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hogwarts got to be the worst school ever. :damn:

They must make those kids sign some hefty wavier forms... and Hogwarts better got dem lawyers. :hubie:

Hogwarts not responsible for death by troll, dragon, mermaid, woodland creatures, cursed serpents, minotaurs, giant spiders, anarchist death cult, and Hogwarts Copyrighted curses. Enjoy the next seven years trying to avoid death. :troll:

Quidditch is high key dangerous as fukk too. At least put a limiter on dem brooms they let these kids go sky high. Harry damn near touch the ozone layer during a storm in the third movie. :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
White bytch gives no fukks:mjlol:

She’s already a billionaire, she could wipe her ass with the royalties she’d be getting from this game. People boycotting are only hurting the development team that has nothign to do with her outside of licensing her franchise that millions of people love that have nothign to do with her personal politics

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people are boycotting it because Rowling’s is a Terf

:lolbron: Yeah, Resetera forum is big mad about the game. They can't even talk about it without throwing in a :pacspit: "fukk JK/TERFs". Bunch of folks got banned for defending to buy the game and down playing JK's fukkery.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I hope they give you the option to learn the 3 forbidden curse:demonic::demonic::demonic:
I don’t want to be some goodie goodie wizard:demonic:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This is lit! We need a coli squad gon be the new death eaters :birdman:
tenor.gif

Issa doomsday for Hogwarts:mjlit:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've never seen a Harry Potter movie but that trailer looked great. Hope the game is good.

The game looks good but Harry Potter doesn't lend itself well to video games IMO. There's action but it's not a lot of fighting. I always have seen it as more of a chick flick.

If this game is all about fighting I might like it but it won't really be Harry Potter. But if the game doesn't have enough fighting it might be boring. It's gonna be tough to manage, I think. :jbhmm:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The game looks good but Harry Potter doesn't lend itself well to video games IMO. There's action but it's not a lot of fighting. I always have seen it as more of a chick flick.

If this game is all about fighting I might like it but it won't really be Harry Potter.
But if the game doesn't have enough fighting it might be boring. It's gonna be tough to manage, I think. :jbhmm:

:dwillhuh: I'm not sure what you mean.

In the books and movies the magic system in the HP world gave me an action adventure vibe and it would work perfectly for an RPG in turn base or real time format. Hogwarts got a self defense class and Durmstrang is pretty much a wizard martial arts school. Dueling exists and you know kids fighting. Harry and Draco pretty much had a shoot out on school grounds :dead: Throughout the series the trio even did dungeon crawling shyt and dealt with magic beasts on the regular. Quidditch and the courses can be fun side activities. IMO its a video game ready world.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:dwillhuh: I'm not sure what you mean.

In the books and movies the magic system in the HP world gave me an action adventure vibe and it would work perfectly for an RPG in turn base or real time format. Hogwarts got a self defense class and Durmstrang is pretty much a wizard martial arts school. Dueling exists and you know kids fighting. Harry and Draco pretty much had a shoot out on school grounds :dead: Throughout the series the trio even did dungeon crawling shyt and dealt with magic beasts on the regular. Quidditch and the courses can be fun side activities. IMO its a video game ready world.

We'll see. I haven't seen it done successfully in a video game format, and I feel like if it did work it would be more in the Telltale/Dontnod lane rather than in RPG form. I'm cautiously optimistic.