This kitten gave no fukks about his homeboy

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kittens are cute, but that's about it.

You never hear about a cat lingering at an owner's grave or a cat picking up kids at the bus stop. Why? Cuz cats don't give a fukk about people. Unless de-clawed, THEY ARE NOT EVEN DOMESTICATED.
-

my cat used to meet me at the bus stop after school and walk me home :manny:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
if its a thread about cats, im gonna be crying

i watched a cat vid with my cat sleeping near, she heard those meows and got up ready to fight "i hear p*ssy"

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
my cat used to meet me at the bus stop after school and walk me home :manny:

:childplease: he wasn't walking you home. Just like every assassin, he was learning your daily schedule in an attempt to make a play on your life. You should be thankful you're still breathing.

cat-vs-dog-day.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I fukking hate cats. Crows are the OG Trolls of the animal kingdom, they always letting cats know they ain't shyt.
Crows vs Cat vs Cat Street Fight - YouTube
:childplease: he wasn't walking you home. Just like every assassin, he was learning your daily schedule in an attempt to make a play on your life. You should be thankful you're still breathing.
cat-vs-dog-day.jpg

LOL @ th!s sh!t... black cat ch!ll!n wh!le the goons went !n then they jump h!m t!l he break & chase h!m.... lol @ that l!st....

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I had a messed up cat years ago...dude would not even purr...EVER.

One morning I hear dude meowing and just say eff it I am going to ignore and sleep through it...cat started pushing the empty food bowl toward the room meowing louder and pushing the damn bowl right after each time he meowed.

Sohh I ran out when there was at LEAST 1 foot of snow on the ground to get meow mix...came back home and muthafukka was still meowing. So I walked into my OWN DAMN apartment like :whoa: it's here just give me a second

poured it into his bowl and he did not even seem excited. As if I am some sort of servant to HIM. In a way I was like :obama: I got a thugged out heartless cat who would probably beat down a couple of strays near a back alley with no problem just for getting close.

I threw him in the bushes a couple of weeks after that.

Daps
Reppin
London
I like cats but I've have heard that they view humans as pets rather than it being the other way round that would explain why they tend to do as they please.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That Dog vs Cat diary still cracks me up. Now having both it seems so true :laff:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Cats are like people, except they have fur, and instead of taking showers or baths, they just lick themselves. One thing I hate about them is how disloyal they are. A cat will straight up leave you, no matter how good you treat it, and let some one take them home to a new house. I also hate how they will open the door to your room, or bathroom, and bogard themselves inside. But when you close the door on them, they act like they've been buried alive on some Saw ish, and will scratch your door to open it up. With boxes, I think they think they're hiding from you.

Last edited by a moderator: