This "Kehlani" chick is something else man #HeyBigHead

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
True love :troll:

Nah breh, she's a woman. They're biologically programmed to go after the most successful nikka around.

She probably saw PND as a better investment at first cause of his Drake affiliation & them both being in the music industry but once Kyrie got that Chip & cemented himself as the greatest point guard in the league, it was a rap. :umad:

I KNEW 100% she would try to worm her way back into Kyrie's life once he got that chip :mjlol:

Patrice O'Neal's teachings are gospel, women are calculated merchants with their shyt :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah breh, she's a woman. They're biologically programmed to go after the most successful nikka around.

She probably saw PND as a better investment at first cause of his Drake affliation but once Kyrie got that Chip & cemented himself as the greatest point guard in the league, it was a rap. :umad:

I KNEW 100% she would try to worm her way back into Kyrie's life once he got that chip :mjlol:

Patrice O'Neal's teachings are gospel, women are calculated merchants with their shyt :ufdup:
twitter has just reminded me that anytime I hear a celebrity try to talk about some cause or sound important, academic, or intelligent, that 80% of them are actually idiots :pachaha:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Saw this coming.

@Juicy why do y'all do this?

Why so predictable

Do what? Want a guy once he starts getting more attention and money?

I honestly don't know. :mjpls:

Honestly kehlani seems like a groupie to me. She tries to make herself seem so deep but she's just a bird.

Last edited:

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's the backstory

kehlani used to date pnd (ovo signed soundcloud rapper)

kehlani breaks up with him and starts dating kyrie

pnd posts a pic of him in bed with kehlani

twitter / ig roast her for 48 hours

she fakes a suicide as a last ditch pr move

deletes all her ig posts

now kyrie won a chip and she tryna snake her way back into his life.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Do what? Want a guy once he starts more attention and money?

I honestly don't know. :mjpls:

Honestly kehlani seems like a groupie to me. She tries to make herself seem so deep but she's just a bird.

I mean I realize that the groupies are checking for dude now like no other.

Maybe I'm just thinking about it from a pride standpoint. She cheated and left dude right?

Is there no shame?

It's just sad man, real sad.

but then they're on some "don't hate women" shyt...like...yo we ain't playing those games :dahell:

What did my dude do to deserve this :mjcry:

That's what I'm saying breh. I'm sure she'll get the curve but yooooo.

It's just too fake for me to comprehend. Have a good thing, treat homie like a simp, then try to be a part of dudes life and success after lmao.