This is why y’all need to be careful on social media. @Twitter @AvadaKadaBreh let’s chat

Daps
Y'all really can't be surprised that non black uses nikka when they think they can get away with it.

What's the point of all these exposals?
You know what. I remember witnessing a Mexican girl joke on a dark skin guy I used to go to school with calling him a black ass nikka. But his response is what got me. He sat there and laughed it off like it was funny :hhh::stopitslime:... but it was on Facebook rather than twitter. I don't get how you can be so comfortable to accept that or call someone else that in a public arena.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
@Twitter

Rest In Piss in advance Egghead bytch :pacspit:

haha.jpg

Just look at his face:scust:

I hope you go to sleep tonight and never wake up again cac :rambo:

Mfer look like the Alaskan Bullworm

latest

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
breh it wasnt a slick comment, i dont give a fukk about who watches wrestling or not . but you cant honestly believe that TSC is 99.9 % black :laff:

look at the creepiest thread in the history of this forum, the "AJ Lee Appreciation Thread". take it from me :why: you dont want to take credit for that

And most TSC cacs into anime also, all those cacs cut from the same disgusting cloth

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
breh it wasnt a slick comment, i dont give a fukk about who watches wrestling or not . but you cant honestly believe that TSC is 99.9 % black :laff:

look at the creepiest thread in the history of this forum, the "AJ Lee Appreciation Thread". take it from me :why: you dont want to take credit for that

That thread is 790 pages :dwillhuh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Nerd stopped being a pejorative 15 years ago.

Why you letting everybody call you cac, or Asian? Doesn't that bother you that people would think you're cac even after seeing you are in no way, shape or form European? Asian, sure, but then what nationality?

Chinese taking over Vancouver. How y'all fighting that?
bothered by something said on the coli? :krs:

And most TSC cacs into anime also, all those cacs cut from the same disgusting cloth
i'm just lettin' you cook with these 'i never even watched wrestling' or not being a low key racist towards yr own

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
bothered by something said on the coli? :krs:
Yes. That photo says there's some bad shyt going on in that man's life. In the village, out of the village, both -- only he knows.

It really doesn't bother you to be called a foreigner, instead of who you are?

Or do you see yourself as a white man, because Natives see you as a white man and you are treated like a white man?

Bedwench means many things, not just sexually. Who you see yourself as, who you identify as, might mean you're a form of bedwench yourself. It's just irony.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Yes. That photo says there's some bad shyt going on in that man's life. In the village, out of the village, both -- only he knows.

It really doesn't bother you to be called a foreigner, instead of who you are?

Or do you see yourself as a white man, because Natives see you as a white man and you are treated like a white man?

Bedwench means many things, not just sexually. Who you see yourself as, who you identify as, might mean you're a form of bedwench yourself. It's just irony.
photo from about 5 years ago :hula: some weirdos from the coli holding onto it as their form of an insult

me losing the bed cause of the coli in bedwench wasn't for my benefit. Most of those that can't figure out what a native canadian is haven't even left their state but let the coli tell you they world travellers :whoa: