This is why people hate black liberals dnc gang

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
No one has addressed it yet, but why is death in all caps? As if it’s a celebratory thing. That’s very goddamn disrespectful to title his death like that. I’ve seen MULTIPLE news outlets do the same thing. That’s some shyt I only saw when Osama was reported killed. OJ is really white people’s Zimmerman, but the difference is, I guarantee you they won’t put death in all caps when Zimmerman dies tho. These fukkers are evil, and their bootlicks too.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Damn it's like the site has different people with different opinions, cause I never hated oj for any reason.
I'm obviously talking about militants who get mad at successful black men who end up marrying white women. If it doesn't apply to you then I'm not referring to you.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
41hAFS-KW7L._AC_.jpg

, friends

Never realized he used to play for the O's :mindblown:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Wasn’t he a Republican before switching to the Green Party? He’s definitely not a Democrat. Hell, he was on Fox News for a few years before Obama got elected.

Edit:

After listening, he’s saying OJ wanted nothing to do with black people and surrounded himself with whites. I can’t say I agree, especially with him doing business with Cam’ron.

I’ll leave it at that. Still keeping the pic because it’s funny.

IMG-7345.jpg
There were two OJs, Pre and Post trial. Before the Bronco police chase, OJ didn't want shyt to do with Black folks. He was Brian Gumbel's golf buddy, and so well liked by White folks, that I can't think of a modern day equivalent. After the trial, he had no choice but to fuq with Black people because after the acquittal he went from the most loved Black celebrity to most hated Black celebrity amongst White folks.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There were two OJs, Pre and Post trial. Before the Bronco police chase, OJ didn't want shyt to do with Black folks. He was Brian Gumbel's golf buddy, and so well liked by White folks, that I can't think of a modern day equivalent. After the trial, he had no choice but to fuq with Black people because after the acquittal he went from the most loved Black celebrity to most hated Black celebrity amongst White folks.
I was around back then. I remember.

Just saying, he changed.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Y’all hearts pump Kool aid. You guys only have smoke for other black men, pawgers, or non-DNC black ppl. :mjlol:
:mjlol: I don't care about him being a pawger. My point is y'all have a line drawn on a hardcore principle but through it out the window because this man pissed off white people.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt must be sad for non Americans.

You from some shyt nobody gives a rat fukk about.
You have boring ass culture.

Mafukkas from where u from doing everything they can to come to America. :mjlol:

Op hardly ever talks about Canada, Africa or India. All 3 apart of his heritage.

QBN

All Star
Daps
OJ had a white wife which y'all would otherwise hate him for, but put it aside because you feel supporting OJ annoys white people. :dead:

eaeac158863892468572c59a3541df57.jpg

OJ's first wife was Black tho. He tried...but got seduced by that PAWG life :yeshrug: