Daps
Maaaaaan I wish I worked at shytty CVS just to be your coworker breh :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i remember when i worked at a retail store. it was one of the worst job experiences of my life. low pay, crap hours, and customers that didn't respect you or each other. in a lot of cases they deserve to be treated like that

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn I remember when I used to work at CVS like 10 years ago. Old jewish ladies used to come in and steal make-up all damn day and get away with it but god forbid a group of minority kids come in, manager would be like keep your eye on em :rudy: fukk outta here. I almost got fired for calling this older black lady who was giving me an attitude "she-hulk" :russ: she was beefing cause I didn't have a big shopping bag to give her. ahhhh those were the days.

Best part of that job was getting this chick who worked the front register to steal cigarettes for me while she was doing "throwbacks" :shaq: I didn't pay for bogies for like 2 summers.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
everything u can imagine, we have people take condoms, take like 2 tampons out of a box. umm anything and everything people steal

Yeah shyt is crazy women would steal all types of shyt. I caught this white lady stealing douches and enemas at the front door I just gave her the :snoop: like just give me the merchandise and keep it moving.

Once I got sent to face an aisle in some section this black dude was in. As soon as I get there he turns to me like "why you gotta follow me man, let me live you should know better than that!! :why:" I felt fukked up cause I instantly realized he was the reason I got sent there. CAC managers sending the only brown skinned employee to act demonic on his behalf :pacspit:

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
What's up with Duane Reade always asking for donations?

They look at you like :stopitslime: when you tell them you donated the day before.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
When you get one of those types who bytches about having to fill out an Extra Care form to get the card to get the sale, add your own little touch to their application. Make sure they get shyt sent in the mail and add something insulting to their last name...for instance Frank Smith becomes Frank Smitheatscock.

cant breathe...bwhahahahah

havoc00

Pro
Daps
come on i know some more of u fukk with people when u worked shytty retail jobs