This is what I do at work to piss customers off CVS style

havoc00

Pro
Daps
"Forget" to give their Extra Care card back and have it "accidentally" fall into the trash. Whoops

For those douche bags on cell phones who don't have the time of day to even enknowledge you, ring up several items twice. Throw their receipt away afterwards.

When some ass decides to interupt you talking to someone to find out where the vitamins are, tell him the wrong aisle. When he returns say "Gee, they musta just moved that."

For those super dikkheads, pretend to bag an item after you rung it up, the drop it onto the floor. Toss it in the return bin as they are walking out. "What lipstick are you talking about, ma'am? I put it in the bag."

Crush food or any other delicate items. Darn, you must have grabbed a bad one!
Yes, that roll of film you gave me was blank. Sorry.

Large open bottle of shampoo in bag.

When you get one of those types who bytches about having to fill out an Extra Care form to get the card to get the sale, add your own little touch to their application. Make sure they get shyt sent in the mail and add something insulting to their last name...for instance Frank Smith becomes Frank Smitheatscock.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
"Forget" to give their Extra Care card back and have it "accidentally" fall into the trash. Whoops

For those douche bags on cell phones who don't have the time of day to even enknowledge you, ring up several items twice. Throw their receipt away afterwards.

When some ass decides to interupt you talking to someone to find out where the vitamins are, tell him the wrong aisle. When he returns say "Gee, they musta just moved that."

For those super dikkheads, pretend to bag an item after you rung it up, the drop it onto the floor. Toss it in the return bin as they are walking out. "What lipstick are you talking about, ma'am? I put it in the bag."

When you get one of those types who bytches about having to fill out an Extra Care form to get the card to get the sale, add your own little touch to their application. Make sure they get shyt sent in the mail and add something insulting to their last name...for instance Frank Smith becomes Frank Smitheatscock.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

:ooh:

Daps
Reppin
TX

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Damn Havoc :dead::laff:

I bet you, you give them the...

Enjoy the rest of the day!

*costumer exits door*

:upsetfavre: Douchbag.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Is security really tight there? I used to lift amazing amounts of baseball cards from CVS back in the day :mjpls:. I was like 13 and retarded and never got caught. Starter Jacket front pockets :pachaha:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Is security really tight there? I used to lift amazing amounts of baseball cards from CVS back in the day :mjpls:. I was like 13 and retarded and never got caught. Starter Jacket front pockets :pachaha:

we have no security in our store just cameras. but people steal shyt all the time, I find empty boxes of everything u can imagine that was stolen every shift. and we are so understaffed that its not like we'd catch u.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Damn Havoc :dead::laff:

I bet you, you give them the...

Enjoy the rest of the day!

*costumer exits door*

:upsetfavre: Douchbag.

I roll my eyes right at people who wanna argue about coupons and shyt. or tell them they dont know what they are talking about. the worst they gonna do fire me? Ill collect

:lolbron:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City

:dead: :laff:

How the hell haven't you been fired yet?