This is what happens when you steal from people *dude gets whooped like a slave*

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They woulda had to kill me and toss my dead body in the bushes like on Boyz in the Hood. I would punched and bit my way until my eventual death (assuming I was him in his position) because there's no way I woulda ran down the street cryin and butt naked.

Maybe he had one of those realizations like on A Christmas Carol where he realizes life is worth living and will change his ways. He's bolder than me but then again I wouldn't steal :manny:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Whats not to get about him stripping him down? He was getting his ass beat and want to him to be even more embarrass and have to run home naked with bruises and welts all over his body and face. For a thief the punishment was suitable. They should have broken a hand or two also, or nailed his hands to a 2x4 to render them useless for a while. Thieves are scum and should be treated as such :pacspit:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Whats not to get about him stripping him down? He was getting his ass beat and want to him to be even more embarrass and have to run home naked with bruises and welts all over his body and face. For a thief the punishment was suitable. They should have broken a hand or two also, or nailed his hands to a 2x4 to render them useless for a while. Thieves are scum and should be treated as such :pacspit:

:damn: on some iraq style punishments