This is what happens when Samsung (or any company for that matter) doesn't wait for Apple's lead.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Im lost.....

I mean the phone looks cool and all but what does it do that your cell phone and tablet doesn't?

Regardless of who makes it, I don't think a smartwatch is something that I would invest in

I have a Pebble Smartwatch. Right now it's little more than a convenience. My phone always stays on silent now. All my notifications come to my wrist.

It's cut down on the amount of times I check my phone per day. (I think the average person looks at their phone 150 times a day). Most of the time I used to check my phone there was nothing there. It was out of habit (backlight kills battery). Don't do that anymore.

The watch can be amazing when combined with Pebble Tasker. But I've only set up one thing so far. I can choose from 3 predefined messages and send that message to the last (missed) caller. So no need to take out my phone during meetings etc.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
that watch looks like a piece of shyt. nothing about it makes sense.

but the larger point is that we need as many companies pushing innovation as possible.

:smh: @ wanting other tech companies to fall back and follow apple's lead.