This is what happens when ****** abandon their kids...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Canada, teacher are strongly discouraged from using the color red when grading assignments...

Apparently, the color red is too threatening and discouraging for the students...

:russ:

Canada is poosie...

It's the same in America as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds about right...... but 0 is a 0.... No amount of color is gonna change that.

In Canada, you can't give a student a 0...Some teacher in Alberta, I was either fired/suspended (I can't recall) for failing a student...

It's crazy the way we as a society are poosifying the children...

Children are growing up with no sense of responsibility what so ever...Then they reach a point in life when it's not a joke any more, and you are expected to perform, and they can't function, and crack...

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Real or fake this is :comeon:
Hip hop community and hoe mothers fukkin up everything for the youth

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I like how the first thoughts that crossed yall minds was that this was a black child. Its bad enough this c00n fabricating test papers for some e-points/ facebook likes. It doesnt take much for you lames to shyt on blacks.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
In Canada, teacher are strongly discouraged from using the color red when grading assignments...

Apparently, the color red is too threatening and discouraging for the students...

:russ:

Canada is poosie...

I think because the S was missing from "teacher" above, I read this in a foreign-man accent.