This is the only ZOOM I f*ck with

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I was gonna say wtf is this:mjlol:. But I played the first vid and the song sounds very familiar:ohhh:. Life was such a simpler time then, PBS with blassics such as Between the Lions, Cyberchase, Arthur, Clifford, Maya and Miguel:wow:. I hate getting old brehs:mjcry:.

I always feel nostalgic for those shows theme songs

I think our generation is the most nostalgic because our lives had the biggest transition than any other gen

From walkmans to cds to ipods to bluetooth streaming music on our phones

From being on aim and netscape and having blackberries to facetime and zoom conferences with IG live vids across the world

We saw a whole transition in every aspect of our lives

Gender identities, racial identities, new types of wars and ideologies, touchscreen streaming, podcasts, social media personalities being rich for looking rich, surgery like never before, politics like never before, access to everything like never before

We were there for when AOL had the scratchy fax noise just to get online and our parents would listen in on our phone conversations

Now we're just ok knowing that all our apps are using our personal data for the highest bidder

It used to take 2-3 weeks to get things, now we can order things with one click and it could actually be here in the very same day

Hell yeah we got a lot of nostalgia

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was gonna say wtf is this:mjlol:. But I played the first vid and the song sounds very familiar:ohhh:. Life was such a simpler time then, PBS with blassics such as Between the Lions, Cyberchase, Arthur, Clifford, Maya and Miguel:wow:. I hate getting old brehs:mjcry:.

:laugh::thumbsup:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always feel nostalgic for those shows theme songs

I think our generation is the most nostalgic because our lives had the biggest transition than any other gen

From walkmans to cds to ipods to bluetooth streaming music on our phones

From being on aim and netscape and having blackberries to facetime and zoom conferences with IG live vids across the world

We saw a whole transition in every aspect of our lives

Gender identities, racial identities, new types of wars and ideologies, touchscreen streaming, podcasts, social media personalities being rich for looking rich, surgery like never before, politics like never before, access to everything like never before

We were there for when AOL had the scratchy fax noise just to get online and our parents would listen in on our phone conversations

Now we're just ok knowing that all our apps are using our personal data for the highest bidder

It used to take 2-3 weeks to get things, now we can order things with one click and it could actually be here in the very same day

Hell yeah we got a lot of nostalgia
The days of AOL dial up:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I guess that's a no to Chucky

giphy.gif

:skip:
That’s a YES!! To Chucky. I’ve been watching horror movies since I was 8 yrs old. Chucky, Freddie and Jason were some of the first horror movies that I watched.
:aicmon:
I don’t do those puppets, that’s all types of nope, those freaked me out something terrible
:hubie: