This is the most frightening song in gaming

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I tell you what, I hear some shyt like that and I run as fast as I can :whoa:

that game was fukked up :damn:

And the most fukked up thing about it, is that it weren't near a 10th of what Rockstar originally wanted it to be off of the strength of the first one. :demonic:
The fukked up shyt I read in Gameinformer when it had it featured had a breh like :damn:We really gonna be cutting off fools head while they getting blowjobs from patients in an asylum now, gottdamn!

Then it got nerfed to comply with the M rating, hence all that goofy epileptic shyt they show you during the executions with the seasick camera.:shaq2:

Very good game made in the wrong era. If they were to try that shyt today, they could release it digitally since that's the wave now, and avoid having it denied at brick and mortar stores that won't carry games with an AO rating. I mean, we came from not being able to get Thrill Kill in it's true form (Thank God for that, though 'cause the game that took it over was just as good if not better) to having fully rendered fatalities in Mortal Kombat X. A photo realistic Manhunt would do this generation Good.