This is the most disgusting cac on the internet

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't get the point of this post. The NY Public library has a far larger catalogue (that's not censored to hell and back) and sees almost 20m visitors a year.
The viral video in the OP is evidence of the decaying culture and priorities of this country. Seems I touched a nerve when I decided to contrast that with the country that is about to lap us in the next century. Do you want to compare NYC subway line to the ones in China? America is finished.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Obviously something bad happened to him mentally so I'm not gonna talk shyt...

Cause there is no way somebody who is emotionally and mentally stable is doing this to themselves.

He may have just saw that channels with :flabbynsick: eaters got more attention than the healthy channels and adjusted his business strategy accordingly :yeshrug:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Almost 3 million views, 1.2 million subscribers. Slow death of an empire.

Meanwhile in China....

Bro that’s not impressive, most of the infrastructure of the rest of the country is utter shyt and those people living in a slave state. Poor as fukk, you basically pushing class disparity highlighting that shyt while the average citizen has to put their life savings in a real estate market that will blow up in all their faces dooming them to poverty. Foh with this china worship