This is the greatest boss battle theme of all time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the final boss music of the whole Final Fantasy XIII saga and the song title spoils the name of boss (If you've even touched Lightning Returns its pretty obvious who the final boss will be even at the very beginning of the game)

I was listening to the track a few days ago cause I'm geeky enough to have it on my phone and the GOAT Saber's Edge is actually sampled in this. Happens at 2:04 into the song.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the final boss music of the whole Final Fantasy XIII saga and the song title spoils the name of boss (If you've even touched Lightning Returns its pretty obvious who the final boss will be even at the very beginning of the game)

I was listening to the track a few days ago cause I'm geeky enough to have it on my phone and the GOAT Saber's Edge is actually sampled in this. Happens at 2:04 into the song.

Is the soundtrack to the other two games as good as XIII?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
winb83 said:
Saber's Edge

It has a harp in it and the way dude zones out on the piano is just too much. Track is so good is should have never been put in Final Fantasy XIII because it doesn't deserve to be associated with all the hate that gem gets.

I'll raise you

The intensity of this music is astounding, too bad it was wasted on this trash game

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
The GOAT. Anyone that played this already knows. :wow:

tumblr_mm83enTZKI1ri420do1_500.gif

tumblr_mo6xg3nNLe1r0u3q9o1_500.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saber's Edge

It has a harp in it and the way dude zones out on the piano is just too much. Track is so good is should have never been put in Final Fantasy XIII because it doesn't deserve to be associated with all the hate that gem gets.

Can't lie, hearing it in FFXV reminded me to listen to it and I can't front that shyt is crazy. shyt sounds soo fukking good. It pains me to see such good music wasted on a lukewarm game.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I always felt like the boss battle for ICO was incredibly slept on. That shyt is epic on another level with a nice sound system connected.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I workout to this track it's so dope. I feel like it might have a claim of being the top one now but I can't call it.

Been listening to this too

Last edited:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Saber's Edge

One of my favorite parts of ffxiii