This Is Such A Horrible Time To Be Alive..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Less people are dying in our nation each year and we have access to information that can allow us to lead great lives anywhere in the world. Its your decision to stay here and be unhappy that has you believing life is that terrible right now. Just goes to show you when you give humanity no struggle, they become unsatisfied.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the shyt right here that these lunatics be posting about right before they go off and shoot a bunch of innocent people on some ol "life sucks man, we're better off all dead" type of stupid shyt.

:aicmon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Every generation felt that they were in the last days and that their generation was living in the worst time period.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
bluebeam.......

dont fall for it

what,you think we the only sentient conscious life form in the galaxy..?

..if you don't believe in life on Mars then the beast got you

but word i'm all knowing bout project bluebeam,these devils can't fool the god..

Immiust waiting for them to pass some type of student loan forgiveness bill. Once they do that my life would be perfect:russ:

don't think it'll ever happen but word..

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
we're the guinea pigs of this cyber revolution..who knows how the internet is affecting our brains. we're being overloaded with so much information on a daily basis. we're 'connected' more than ever before but at the same time this is such a lonely, passive-aggressive generation...all this racial paranoia, hyper-sensitivity, disconnected..less personal interaction..anonymity..too much wickedness, badness..humans are more primal and animalistic than ever and thats the truth

this is a horrible time to be alive. fukk this world man

one star, neg rep, shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up.

We have it better than damn near 99% of any human thats every walked the face of the earth. You worried about an unknown disease wiping out half of your city any day? you worried about your neighbors randomly deciding to show up and murder/enslave everyone in your city? you worried about a bad crop yield leading to the starvation of 50% of your city this winter?

The answer to all those questions is no, clown. Quit being an ungrateful piece of shyt, and appreciate all the amazing things we have at our disposal.

clown.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We really complaining about the access of free information (Internet), 24/7/365 temperature regulated living conditions, modern medicine, non slave labor(minus prison labor :/), increased life expectancy, etc?

:sitdown: Nah..you by yourself breh...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
one star, neg rep, shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up.

We have it better than damn near 99% of any human thats every walked the face of the earth. You worried about an unknown disease wiping out half of your city any day? you worried about your neighbors randomly deciding to show up and murder/enslave everyone in your city? you worried about a bad crop yield leading to the starvation of 50% of your city this winter?

The answer to all those questions is no, clown. Quit being an ungrateful piece of shyt, and appreciate all the amazing things we have at our disposal.

clown.

fukk you.

i mean that, i mean that i really do. fukk you