This Is Such A Horrible Time To Be Alive..

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
we're the guinea pigs of this cyber revolution..who knows how the internet is affecting our brains. we're being overloaded with so much information on a daily basis. we're 'connected' more than ever before but at the same time this is such a lonely, passive-aggressive generation...all this racial paranoia, hyper-sensitivity, disconnected..less personal interaction..anonymity..too much wickedness, badness..humans are more primal and animalistic than ever and thats the truth

this is a horrible time to be alive. fukk this world man

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
we're the guinea pigs of this cyber revolution..who knows how the internet is affecting our brains. our brains are being overloaded with so much information on a daily basis. we're 'connected' more than ever before but at the same time this is such a lonely, passive-aggressive generation...all this racial paranoia, hyper-sensitivity, disconnected..less personal interaction..anonymity..too much wickedness, badness..

this is a horrible time to be alive. fukk this world man

You sound weak. Overload that brain with information. What you dont know may kill you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah I'd rather be alive in slavery days, seeing my female family members raped by white man, id rather be living in the black plague days.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Spend less time on the internet, once you turn off the computer most of these "problems" disappear when you talk like this online life is the only life you know. The real world doesn't operate like what you see on the internet, and if you truly believe that it does you desperately need to make that separation before you look at things even worse for yourself.

It's a good day today, stop over thinking and making it more then it needs to be

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Yeah this is so much worse than being alive during the Great Depression, slavery, and countless other horrible periods in human history :childplease:

Some of you people live in such an isolated, self-centered bubble.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It's actually not that bad. I mean we could still be living in the times when we had to take baths in a river & catch our own food. We could still be slaves or we could live in caves and communicate through grunts & screeches.

I have no complaints.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
its a horrible time to be alive

since about the 1990's our food has become tainted

and food is directly related to health

not to mention other social sanctions attached to us by government/propaganda

thread starter is speaking truth

fukk you ignorant dummies who dont see the light