This is not the warriors team I fell in love with 2 weeks ago

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Oharastreacheryhasdisgracedusthoughts is handling this like a G, tho... props for recognizing fukkery and not letting nikkas get to you while they give you that wok :ehh:

I'd have ran like a ho :francis:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, little girl, just conveniently forget u were masturbating over a meaningless record that won't save u from that work OKC is giving you :mjlol: I guess u have amnesia now, you need a shrink :yeshrug:

Oh, lookee here, the post u'r pretending to forget:
Don't you feel stupid now for fapping to bullshyt :russ:. Blow your load early, brehs

i dont know this dude and he's over here mad as shyt searching my post history :dead:

the warriors final game was april 13.... it's may 17... dude legit went to check over a month's worth of my posts just to quote, then came back in this thread to post it :mjlol:

lol it's like he's dying to show everyone why he doesn't get laid. imagine if you put forth this effort into getting some p*ssy instead of @'ing dudes who don't know you from a shytstain in your mothers panties :whew:

but you're not mad right :russ: :umad:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
i dont know this dude and he's over here mad as shyt searching my post history :dead:

the warriors final game was april 13.... it's may 17... dude legit went to check over a month's worth of my posts just to quote, then came back in this thread to post it :mjlol:

lol it's like he's dying to show everyone why he doesn't get laid. imagine if you put forth this effort into getting some p*ssy instead of @'ing dudes who don't know you from a shytstain in your mothers panties :whew:

but you're not mad right :russ: :umad:
Doggy, I get p*ssy, you don't. It took 2 seconds to pull up your L of a post. So hold this shyt :ufdup:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doggy, I get p*ssy, you don't. It took 2 seconds to pull up your L of a post. So hold this shyt :ufdup:

yea... every post you've made in this thread is arguably the most pathetic display i've ever seen on this site.

i literally don't remember you breh :heh: and you're mad as shyt over something i typed about my basketball team over a month ago :dead:

you got some issues stan, i think you need some counseling :umad:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
yea... every post you've made in this thread is arguably the most pathetic display i've ever seen on this site.

i literally don't remember you breh :heh: and you're mad as shyt over something i typed about my basketball team over a month ago :dead:

you got some issues stan, i think you need some counseling :umad:
You're such a loser :mjlol: I ain't mad, fakkit, I am sonning you. Everytime u fight back, my dikk is further down your throat. :umad:

So keep fighting it so I can laugh more :manny: You're my seed, son

tumblr_ml5ioqzsot1s80fhyo1_500.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Oharastreacheryhasdisgracedusthoughts is handling this like a G, tho... props for recognizing fukkery and not letting nikkas get to you while they give you that wok :ehh:

I'd have ran like a ho :francis:
Nah he only does that in real life confrontations