This is my oldest online community if you include SOHH

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was supposed to be a laid back thread to reminisce about life and the passage of time, however you are still bitter about the traumatic experiences you've had in the past.

If it makes you feel any better, yes I do feel bad for trolling as much as I did. Maybe it was a little bit of peer pressure cause I was goaded into doing some of the pranks I did. SOHHLOST was a collaborative effort. It was a community project. It was memorandum and recollection of the lost of those who lost. I was given all the material all I did was direct it. So what you're in it? No one cares!

The point im making is you did some lame shyt back in the day and didnt need to do it. You HAD a choice and showed what you were about. Folks came to you in confidence reveal personal shyt like you had some of the sohh ladies giving you explicit pics and you turned around posting that shyt for everyone to see for clout. Even was participating in the roasting too. Say what you want but that shyt makes you look real funny in the light.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I was a AHH head, but joined SOHH around 2003ish for a spell.

Back when the internet was the land of the hustlers and money getters :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The point im making is you did some lame shyt back in the day and didnt need to do it. You HAD a choice and showed what you were about. Folks came to you in confidence reveal personal shyt like you had some of the sohh ladies giving you explicit pics and you turned around posting that shyt for clout. Even was participating in the roasting too. Say what you want but that shyt makes you look real funny in the light
That was for everybody. I ain't special. Women use "exposures" as a conduit to advertise themselves. Look at Kim Kardashian. Prime example. Another is the black girl who wrote KKK on her t*ts is happily married with kids from a nikka she met from SOHH who saw them pics.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
That was for everybody. I ain't special. Women use "exposures" as a conduit to advertise themselves. Look at Kim Kardashian. Prime example. Another is the black girl who wrote KKK on her t*ts is happily married with kids from a nikka she met from SOHH who saw them pics.
:gucci::snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's amazing seeing people on here I've known since I joined 23 years ago still posting. It's like being a bar regular. You could be drinking and watching TV then glance at another member and realized you've seen the same person for the past twenty years and have said not a damn word to them ever. Or a chick pops up, looks at you , looks away and you realized you seen her butt ass naked but its no big deal cause she was probably just going through a phase. Man its a small ass world.

BPK da gawd.

Remember your spinoff forum during the "incident" back on SOHH. But time flies. EFamily and shyt here. lol

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

See this is my point. Now if those same ladies were posting your dikk pics or these other dudes dikk pics without you and those guys consent, the energy would be different. Youre lucky you didnt get in trouble for that shyt.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
and I'm not even collecting nudes on this forum Pazzy all that cock-blocking was unnecessary. I haven't engaged in such shenanigans since I posted SOHHLOST cause I knew there was no coming back from that once I realized how fukked up that video was. It's got clips of a member shoving a shampoo bottle down her p*ssy and that shyt still ain't been taken down from YouTube. At least they set it to age-restricted.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
See this is my point. Now if those same ladies were posting your dikk pics or these other dudes dikk pics without you and those guys consent, the energy would be different. Youre lucky you didnt get in trouble for that shyt.
Watchu mean dog they DID post my dikk. They made fun of it cause it was ashy. So I oiled that mothafukka up and posted it in my avatar and they left me alone after that.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was on Soundcitcuit/Wodie but I posted on SOHH semi regularly. I was in college and had an IT job for a little bit so I thought I racked up some huge number posting wise...I have more posts here than the rest of the forums I've been in combined lol

Flexington

All Star
Daps
My forum/online community began in 02/03 in HS I was on realestnikkas :scusthov:, but it taught me the ways of rapidshare and megaupload along with ktt, nike talk

I used to lurk SOHH but never joined. Was on Boxden for a while, but too many flat earthers started posting :mjlol:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
BPK da gawd.

Remember your spinoff forum during the "incident" back on SOHH. But time flies. EFamily and shyt here. lol
They were women from sohh/coli RateHispanic/RateDesi on there. I recruited from Myspace, Facebook, Twitter. I even went and collected attention whores from random sites like MyFreeImplants. Felt like a black huge hefner for a bit but then It backfired when I knocked one up, had to close it afterwards.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watchu mean dog they DID post my dikk. They made fun of it cause it was ashy. So I oiled that mothafukka up and posted it in my avatar and they left me alone after that.

:laff:
You and those other members were wilding back then. You could have left me out of that shyt though especially considering the amount of crazies on that shyt with no chill. Surprised youre still here though.