This is my oldest online community if you include SOHH

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's amazing seeing people on here I've known since I joined 23 years ago still posting. It's like being a bar regular. You could be drinking and watching TV then glance at another member and realized you've seen the same person for the past twenty years and have said not a damn word to them ever. Or a chick pops up, looks at you , looks away and you realized you seen her butt ass naked but its no big deal cause she was probably just going through a phase. Man its a small ass world.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It's amazing seeing people on here I've known since I joined 23 years ago still posting. It's like being a bar regular. You could be drinking and watching TV then glance at another member and realized you've seen the same person for the past twenty years and have said not a damn word to them ever. Or a chick pops up, looks at you , looks away and you realized you seen her butt ass naked but its no big deal cause she was probably just going through a phase. Man its a small ass world.
:old::flabbynsick:

time flies

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
lw79Omz.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20 years later and youre still known as a messy snake ass backstabber. You were one of those cloutchasing sohh members too. Funny how you wanna talk about the past knowing what you did back and it was some lame shyt if we are being honest. We were cool too but you chose to be a clout chaser with that other messy group on sohh.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Being in your late 20s on some other forums will have you in the :flabbynsick:category. The fact that's actually young on this site explains alot, like why dudes on here are obsessed with G unit, Nas and all that other 90s/ early 2000s shyt:mjlol:.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
20 years later and youre still known as a messy snake ass backstabber. You were one of those cloutchasing sohh members too. Funny how you wanna talk about the past knowing what you did back and it was some lame shyt if we are being honest. We were cool too but you chose to be a clout chaser with that other messy group on sohh.
This was supposed to be a laid back thread to reminisce about the vissitudes of life, however you are still bitter about the traumatic experiences you've had in the past.

If it makes you feel any better, yes I do feel bad for trolling as much as I did. Maybe it was a little bit of peer pressure cause I was goaded into doing some of the pranks I did. SOHHLOST was a collaborative effort. It was a community project. It was memorandum and recollection of the lost of those who lost. I was given all the material all I did was direct it. So what you're in it? No one cares! I can't even get into the account to take it down like I want to. That shyt is stuck dawg.