This is how they indoctrinate us with self hatred

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Are you black? and if so, what are your thoughts on "media propaganda", a white supremacist tactic that's been used against blacks throughout history.

Dudes a goofy for that. If u wanna doubt the power of white propaganda, just look at Asian men in America. South n East.

Seen as sexless chumps who can't even pull their own women.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
More white viewers than black viewers. Yall gotta understand, whites make up the majority of their viewing demographic. The execs, producers, directors, etc are white. Stories are being told through white eyes for white eyes.

Even for cacs and their overall trash standards, this is stratospheric levels of trash.

Bunch of wrinkly white women trying to pass as remotely attractive :camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all keep making shyt like this about how media is a tool but won't believe @PhonZhi when he talks about how those with power have used music as a tool :mindblown:
Yet brehs are still actively seeking out trash ignorant music to bump and crying about they and victimization.

No one denies the power of media. I deny that people are helpless but rather unwilling to tune out the fukkery... They crave it, from reality tv to ignorant content in rap. It's still more important for a lot of us to get out entertainment fix from the same sources we should decry rather than just turning away. So carry on with the they do to us narrative it's like a dog chasing it's tail it's going nowhere. :manny:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
This is the coli. Everything is the white mans fault. Personal responsibility be damned.

Can't get laid? The white man made some think I'm ugly
Can't get a job? The white man threw my resume in the trash
Can't pay child support? The white man took my money
Respectability politics and kissing white ass won't save you. But I think you already know that...

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Yep, it was posted on here before. Forgot the name of the show though.
Winx Club

This is the original version from Season 1 Episode 12. Nickelodeon has since edited it but the original version is still available online.
Winx Club is an Italian animated television series directed, created and produced by Iginio Straffi[3] and his company Rainbow S.r.l. in co-production with Rai Fiction.[4][5] The series is the first Italian cartoon to be sold in the United States.[4][6] It is also broadcast in over 130 countries worldwide,[7] and is Straffi's most successful creation,[3] spawning a Winx Club media franchise
Winx Club - Wikipedia

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
shyt getting really crazy and annoying with the race trolling like you stated. Had two on the first page with being back to back posts.
that why @Brooklynzson and @cook need to bring back closed Registration. deal with all the trolls and then maybe think about opening it up again

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Crazy how that used to be the go to style for black folks during that Soul Train era. Then everybody start puttin those greasy Jheri curls in.

Then we got conscious again in the early 90's with a bunch of fresh styles before corporate America intervened and basically outlawed natural looking hair for blacc women.

Now the natural styles for blacc women are coming bacc but ironically those are now the go to styles for sistas on that :mjpls: