blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GEYO.gif

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
I don't see the problem. From what he said in the video at the 4 min mark, this doesn't seem like them letting him go because he's black. Especially considering they replaced him with a bigger black man.

Was them letting him go without notice disrespectful? sure, i guess:manny:.

But this happens to almost everyone in pretty much every type of business sector.

A lot of business types are dikks. it is what it is and ain't gonna change any time soon.:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't see the problem. From what he said in the video at the 4 min mark, this doesn't seem like them letting him go because he's black. Especially considering they replaced him with a bigger black man.

Was them letting him go without notice disrespectful? sure, i guess:manny:.

But this happens to almost everyone in pretty much every type of business sector.

A lot of business types are dikks. it is what it is and ain't gonna change any time soon.:yeshrug:
I knew somebody would make an excuse for Sony :laff:

"Well you know in Cambodia they prostitute out little girls so in comparison not calling TC back is small potatoes"

Name the voice actors from Nintendo or Xbox that has had similar, I'll wait :popcorn:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Sony has always been known for their :mjpls:
I'll give another story from my relative that worked at sony. They were trying to advertise this new product and one of the posters they were going to use was a bunch of black men smiling all over the poster and there would be one white woman in the middle screaming for her life.
there were like 2 black employees that were pissed at the design and complained about it. all the other employees were telling them they were taking it the wrong way and to not be offended by it.
the poster never was released to the public because they found another one to use but they were seriously about to send this poster out.
this was early 90's
fukk american sony

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony has always been known for their :mjpls:
I'll give another story from my relative that worked at sony. They were trying to advertise this new product and one of the posters they were going to use was a bunch of black men smiling all over the poster and there would be one white woman in the middle screaming for her life.
there were like 2 black employees that were pissed at the design and complained about it. all the other employees were telling them they were taking it the wrong way and to not be offended by it.
the poster never was released to the public because they found another one to use but they were seriously about to send this poster out.
this was early 90's
fukk american sony

So typical corporate cac shyt that happens everywhere. :ehh:

they not ya friends

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
100%. ALL OF EM.
This isn't an all lives matter thread nikka so why you deflecting?

This is Sony on some shyt and you're literally 100% trying to deflect to "they all do it, don't just say Sony :sadbron:"

But Xbox in particular has been putting black faces in prominent places BEFORE IT BECAME A COOL MARKETING THING TO DO LIKE IT IS AT THE MOMENT

Satya Nadella is the fukking CEO

We've been had prominent black actors in our games and they are actually black in the games unlike Sony. And when a black girl is put in a Sony game you seen the backlash right? We don't get that type of response on Xbox, nobody was mad at all the black characters in Xbox games so you're entire fanbase is :mjpls:

Now let's keep up with reality because otherwise you'll fall for BULLshyt.
169963431_360fb438bb_z_zpsa6c112f8.jpg

vs
avery-johnson-542x542-21cc7a9bc3454275ba195e023b287ba9.jpg

For Halo it's top franchise :blessed:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I knew somebody would make an excuse for Sony :laff:

"Well you know in Cambodia they prostitute out little girls so in comparison not calling TC back is small potatoes"

Name the voice actors from Nintendo or Xbox that has had similar, I'll wait :popcorn:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: