This is how lazy Marvel's writing has been..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They take this cheat code..... to help bring down a super villain

And use the exact same cheat code to do it again

In both instances, they waste 2 iconic and powerful villains that deserved more than ONE movie. But both were defeated in a single film and in Kangs case, the movie did so bad at the box office, that marvel couldn't wait to cancel it the first chance they got. :snoop:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Movie was better than that overrated piece of shyt Deadpool movie
:troll:I peeped yo new gimmick you ain’t slick.
youre-sogood-analyze-this.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What do yall expect….

Marvel trash @Ethnic Vagina Finder

Why don’t you just join the winning team and become a DC Stan

fukk Marvell

Nah.. DC should stick to trilogies. They don't have the roster to make a realistic cinematic universe like Marvel. And they don't have the vision.

More importantly, they don't have enough black characters for me to make the switch.

Even though Marvel has underused Wakanda... it's still Wakanda. The MCU is more grounded in realism. The DC is too fictional.

I'm going to just shyt on Marvel, until they hopefully get it right. And I called the demise of the DCEU when it was first announced.

At the end of the day.. the ONLY reason why I'm even invested in the MCU is because of the time I've put into it. Had I not supported all of the content I would've stopped watching comic book movies a long time ago.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah.. DC should stick to trilogies. They don't have the roster to make a realistic cinematic universe like Marvel. And they don't have the vision.

More importantly, they don't have enough black characters for me to make the switch.

Even though Marvel has underused Wakanda... it's still Wakanda. The MCU is more grounded in realism. The DC is too fictional.

I'm going to just shyt on Marvel, until they hopefully get it right. And I called the demise of the DCEU when it was first announced.

At the end of the day.. the ONLY reason why I'm even invested in the MCU is because of the time I've put into it. Had I not supported all of the content I would've stopped watching comic book movies a long time ago.

Then you are an opp that I must crush!

I tried to save you and make you come to the winning side…

And what you said is cap…. We do got black Characters

We got Cyborg, Mr Terrific, Hawkman and others

And all are better than the weak ass Black Marvel characters :umad:

It’s gonna hurt me what I’m gonna have to do to you @wire28 @AnonymityX1000 @Norrin Radd
and any other Marfool Stans.

But it’s must be done

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yea-right.gif

Even you don’t believe that bs, I mean just look at your avi.

Lol….. but I do believe it and I’m righting the wrongs of all the previous idiot DC Stan Leaders/Marvel Haters who either got banned or became sniveling cowards:sas2:

I ain’t no Clark Kent:sas1: