This is how lazy Marvel's writing has been..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Then you are an opp that I must crush!

I tried to save you and make you come to the winning side…

And what you said is cap…. We do got black Characters

We got Cyborg, Mr Terrific, Hawkman and others

And all are better than the weak ass Black Marvel characters :umad:

It’s gonna hurt me what I’m gonna have to do to you @wire28 @AnonymityX1000 @Norrin Radd
and any other Marfool Stans.

But it’s must be done

:mjlol: opp??

That ship sailed a long time ago. The whole DC vs Marvel war ended after the justice league flopped.

DC would have to create a 10 year saga with at least 6 or 7 films that do over a billion$ and 2 or 3 that cross $2 billion. DC’s bread and butter characters have been used to death.

If they can drop a relatively unknown character and make him just as popular as Batman or Superman then you can pop shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The problem is that post Endgame, the MCU been using nostalgia to keep them financially afloat. Deadpool had to use Hugh Jackman and Wesley Snipes in their immortal roles, that most people thought they retired from, just to generate buzz. Same thing with the 3rd MCU Spider Man film with Andrew Garfield and Tobey McGuire

The second Captain Marvel film flopped hardbody and 2025 is indeed a make-or-break year with 4 MCU films hitting theaters.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The problem is that post Endgame, the MCU been using nostalgia to keep them financially afloat. Deadpool had to use Hugh Jackman and Wesley Snipes in their immortal roles, that most people thought they retired from, just to generate buzz. Same thing with the 3rd MCU Spider Man film with Andrew Garfield and Tobey McGuire

The second Captain Marvel film flopped hardbody and 2025 is indeed a make-or-break year with 4 MCU films hitting theaters.
I’m a CB collector and enjoyed most of the post-Endgame movies. I still haven’t seen most of their shows and movies like Cap Marvel 2 or BP2, but I liked the others.

Problem is they didn’t have strong characters to carry the weight post-EG.