This is exactly the reason why I don't funk with Sony

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don't know but i was told to grab a tv that has hdmi 2.1 connection. otherwise, you are stuck with hdmi 2.0 and then the ps5 will need to be in 1080P mode all the time. Sony may or may not release a patch unless there is a demand for it. that's the word on the street.

@PS5 knows whats up :wow:

i already did my part by calling customer support service at sony and told them to release a patch ASAP :ufdup:but i thanked them for helping me go into safe mode and change the setting to 1080p :lolbron:

sony just wants you to buy NEW tvs for this system...
Damn and them bytches expensive
What TV do I need for PS5 and Xbox Series X? | Tom's Guide

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
they are.

just put it in 1080p mode and hope they release a patch :mjcry:

i will buy a new TV when the PS6 drops:francis:
I don’t have a ps5 yet. What tv you got. I got like a 32 inch element 1080p tv lol

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I don’t have a ps5 yet. What tv you got. I got like a 32 inch element 1080p tv lol
I got a TCL 4 Series TV that is ROKU TV :dead:

i ain't going to lie, it's pretty good. i have nvidia shield that is in 4k mode and it's pure piff ... as long the source is good, everything is good. too bad the ps5 can't follow through....

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I got a TCL 4 Series TV that is ROKU TV :dead:

i ain't going to lie, it's pretty good. i have nvidia shield that is in 4k mode and it's pure piff ... as long the source is good, everything is good. too bad the ps5 can't follow through....
That’s a dope tv, I love roku. We got 4 roku boxes at home lmaooo. Save up for that 4K hdr tv later down the road. I’m more excited bout the load times and the haptic feedback shyt. I can wait for 4k and 8k later on. I’ll get the ps5 later. I just got paid from a new job.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
That’s a dope tv, I love roku. We got 4 roku boxes at home lmaooo. Save up for that 4K hdr tv later down the road. I’m more excited bout the load times and the haptic feedback shyt. I can wait for 4k and 8k later on. I’ll get the ps5 later. I just got paid from a new job.
that is a smart thing to do because right now, you will probably play a lot of ps4 games because there is not enough ps5 games. plus, most of them are on the PC lol.

stay debt free, breh.. that should come first...

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
that is a smart thing to do because right now, you will probably play a lot of ps4 games because there is not enough ps5 games. plus, most of them are on the PC lol.

stay debt free, breh.. that should come first...
I got debt to kill. Definitely gonna be on grind mode and stack racks while I transition to a better career. I just don’t want a job with random piss tests and shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because Lying is literally mandatory :francis:

Sony ‘isn’t hearing’ PS5 storage criticism, says PlayStation CEO | VGC

So this nikka has the audacity, the unmitigated Gaul to say out of his 4 lips (2 faced or is a p*ssy, your call) That y'all nikkaz not even CONCERNED. He's speaking for you, not me. He's saying y'all good with this and that he's heard nothing about it.

CEO SAYING THIS shyt, PUBLICLY.

Please turn this about me season 5'ers :martin:
you fukk with Xbox after they tired to bug your living room

you already lost

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like op spends more time complaining about a system he doesnt have then enjoying games on his Xbox

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you fukk with Xbox after they tired to bug your living room

you already lost
You have a microphone built into every controller, and any conversation can be recorded and used against you in a court of law. You likely have the camera as well since your did last gen but who cares about realities when delusion is what's trendy :yeshrug:
sounds like op spends more time complaining about a system he doesnt have then enjoying games on his Xbox
Uh, I do have a ps5 :sitdown:

So you're ok with the storage situation? You agree with Jack here? Honest question, try to keep your emotions in check :whoa: