This is easily the worst beginning to summer in my lifetime.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Been super cloudy all summer long. Can’t remember the last summer we had where you barely saw the sky
The sun been beaming over here. It would be cloudy for a little like when the sun come up but by noon clouds would be gone. I know all this heat building up to a serious storm and flooding.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You poor thing, you wouldn't last in South Florida, snowball ass nikka

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This heat is disrespectful :snoop:

Yesterday was 96 and felt like 110 :damn:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I walked out my spot at 5am to hop Uber to Amtrak station. It was disgustingly humid already. Yikes

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I was out in SE in that weather yesterday…. Felt like I was bout to die! Was out there for two hrs….

I think I got heat exhaustion…I was soaked wet :dame: pause…I was weak and tired. I was disoriented and foggy brain…I NEVER felt like that before…I had plenty of water but being in that direct heat was no joke…got my ass back to PG county in my AC so fast!!! Good thing was, there was really no traffic yesterday evening…even going past Penn Ave on 295N, smooth ride all the way home

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Yeah, it has been extraordinarily humid, muggy, and sweaty to start the summer on the East Coast...

For y'all, Southern (and maybe West Coast) folks that's normal but on the East Coast we'll have the usual 80+ degree days, the difference is that the humidity (dew points) levels would normally be in the 50s and low 60s so for example despite it being say 85+ degrees on a Wednesday, the temp wouldn't feel so bad because of those low dew points.

The 85+ degree temps aren't the problem it's those humidity/dew point levels being very high in the 70s.