winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
trails in the sky second chapter announced for PSP and PC...finally
that's next year though.
Xillia 2 and Symphonia HD are also next year and Lightning Returns got pushed back to next year. Bravely Default should be out next year. its still early but the 2014 JRPGs are starting to shape up.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Ni No Kuni is dope AF. I beat the game a few months ago but I haven't played it in awhile.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
that's next year though.
Xillia 2 and Symphonia HD are also next year and Lightning Returns got pushed back to next year. Bravely Default should be out next year. its still early but the 2014 JRPGs are starting to shape up.
its better than not at all. i came close to playing fc again...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
if you haven't played Trails in the Sky on the PSP / Vita the game is very good. its a slow burner at first but it picks up well.

I played Tears Of Vermillion of the old PSP and thought it was cool. I held off on Trails In Sky because I heard that the entire trilogy was in danger of never being localized, now that I've heard that their going to localize the second game I'll more than likely play it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I played Tears Of Vermillion of the old PSP and thought it was cool. I held off on Trails In Sky because I heard that the entire trilogy was in danger of never being localized, now that I've heard that their going to localize the second game I'll more than likely play it
the series is more than a trilogy i doubt we'll ever get the games past the third one. from what i hear if we never get the third one the plot of the first two stands up well enough.
there are also
Trails of Zero
Trails of Azure
and coming soon to Japan Trails in the Flash

the first two i listed have Vita ports with voice acting and the last one is a PS3 / Vita game.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
the series is more than a trilogy i doubt we'll ever get the games past the third one. from what i hear if we never get the third one the plot of the first two stands up well enough.
there are also
Trails of Zero
Trails of Azure
and coming soon to Japan Trails in the Flash

the first two i listed have Vita ports with voice acting and the last one is a PS3 / Vita game.

I need all of them:blessed:

Do they have Anime FMV sequences? I remember Vermillion didn't