This Hexagram23 look a like aka Slim Jesus On Eminem Comparison: "I'm Not Lyrical, I'm Ignorant"

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
If that's all you have you might as well clear the chamber.

I got no problem with you but I'm not avoiding coming at someone because they know I'm white. People been known I was white. I even posted a high school picture a long ass time ago, on here.

Fred.

at least you're not pretending. and likewise, no issues with you.

I'm still gonna be loaded. In case. :violent: :troll:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Hex is one of the most legitimate and knowledgeable posters I've came across since back in the sohh days. Him bein white don't change that.

facts.

plus, you'll never see @hexagram23 e-beefing on here. He usually has something positive to add to the fukkery.

you should change the title op, that's just..... vulgar

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This kid comes off as one of the types who lived in the middle of no where, but would post on message boards and have ALL of the underground rap albums and post them up and look out for brehs. My issue at hand is he isn't making Troll Rap like Riff Raff, or taking the sonic elements of music he enjoys but putting lyrics about his actual experiences in the music, this kid is rapping about stuff other kids go through that are serious as if he was playing a video game that he can just turn off when he gets bored. I dont like that.

You're 100% right but he's not the only one. There's plenty of rappers who rap about shyt they've never done, or greatly exaggerate about things they may have done/seen. He's just the first kid being honest about it. I mean, not to beat a dead horse, but Rick Ross is frontin - he knows it, we the audience know it- and he doesn't care nor do we bc hey, the music is :ohlawd:

In this kids case he's pretty :trash: so he catches more heat ...and once the novelty wears off, he'll fade into obscurity as they all do. I guess the point in trying to make here is, if we're gonna criticize him for doin it, we should be goin after every rapper who talks about a life they don't live. Cuz at the end of the day, this ignorant goon music DOES clearly have an influence on the youth whether we wanna admit it or not.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You're 100% right but he's not the only one. There's plenty of rappers who rap about shyt they've never done, or greatly exaggerate about things they may have done/seen. He's just the first kid being honest about it. I mean, not to beat a dead horse, but Rick Ross is frontin - he knows it, we the audience know it- and he doesn't care nor do we bc hey, the music is :ohlawd:

In this kids case he's pretty :trash: so he catches more heat ...and once the novelty wears off, he'll fade into obscurity as they all do. I guess the point in trying to make here is, if we're gonna criticize him for doin it, we should be goin after every rapper who talks about a life they don't live. Cuz at the end of the day, this ignorant goon music DOES clearly have an influence on the youth whether we wanna admit it or not.

I Wouldn't compare Ross to this Kid. Theres a difference between what this kid is doing and Rappers claiming kingpin. This kid is making songs about being a low level lacky.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I Wouldn't compare Ross to this Kid. Theres a difference between what this kid is doing and Rappers claiming kingpin. This kid is making songs about being a low level lacky.

True I guess he's doing it on a bigger scale and it's more believable bc he looks like the Don and plays the part well. The only thing that separates the popular rappers from the lower tier rappers is the rappers on top are better actors. It's a bunch of Robert deniros and Al pacinos playing convincing street guys..

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
ANY fukkBOI'S THAT GOT A PROBLEM WITH @hexagram23 GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE NATURE BOY

4VEMv8C.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO